Suspected underage

Moderator: Game Admins

Suspected underage

Postby LtFuzz » Sun Jan 31, 2021 7:45 pm

Was ltfuzz with the character name of "Alden Wuff" but the account was deleted and migrated to bottleoffur due to security reasons.:
Momma Fuzzy#0001:
It's been a bit of time before I finally got around to appealing so I'm not exactly sure.:
Banned from server in its entirety, both game and Discord.:
Suspicion of being underage:
Permanent until proven otherwise:
A month or two ago, so the time zone is fairly irrelevant as all I can remember is the timespan between now and then:
There wasn't much to go off of. I'm on the autism spectrum so I speak a bit differently, which can come off as occasionally childish.:
I've proven my age to JoanRisu and they've told me to file an official appeal to be done with the matter.:
LtFuzz

Re: Suspected underage

Postby JoanRisu » Thu Feb 04, 2021 8:21 pm

Ah, I was wondering if I had unintentionally spooked you off with paperwork. I'm happy that is not the case. I also apologize for the delay in reviewing this.

Technically, you did follow the appeal format, just without the questions attached to your form. That's okay, I can edit it later to include those questions.

As for your appeal: I do confirm that the appealer has verified their age with me. This appeal is therefore approved.
JoanRisu

Return to Approved