Ban Appeal.

Moderator: Game Admins

Ban Appeal.

Postby CapFlareGun » Wed Jun 24, 2020 2:55 am

Byond account and character name: Magsquad_Nate, my character name may of been Drudo Vetro
Discord ID (if applicable):
Banning admin: DemicuzMaximus
Ban type (What are you banned from?): Entire server
Ban reason given: "Started running around and murdering people, then quit when admin helped"
Ban length: Forever
Approximate date that the ban was placed (including time zone): 2016-08-18
Your side of the story: I was just being a little shit at the time, there is no "my side", I thought it was funny at the time, a lot has changed in 4 years.
Why you think you should be unbanned: I was a pretty big shit heel back then, I thought it would be funny to log on and ruin people's day. But I'm genuinely sorry for that, since then I've honestly become a furry and my tastes have changed. I do want a place to mesh into and have fun, I'm sorry for what I did. I am looking forward to mingling back into the server. It was totally fair that I got banned in the first place, and I do hope that I can join back in on the server. Thank you for your time reading it.
CapFlareGun

Re: Ban Appeal.

Postby rotago » Fri Jun 26, 2020 12:09 am

I took a look through your notes, and I found that we have absolutely no record of you in our discord. What did you even really do? Were you in a raider group or like, a random griefer? I love seeing these applications of ancient fucking griefers coming back years after the fact, asking to come back. I'm in approval of letting you come back, I think the whole circumstance is sort of funny.
Only The Bestest!
rotago

Re: Ban Appeal.

Postby Demicus_Maximus » Fri Jun 26, 2020 1:21 am

Been ages, and this looks good. Approved.
Demicus_Maximus

Return to Approved