Aruu Yung's Ban appeal

Moderator: Game Admins

Aruu Yung's Ban appeal

Postby Aruu Yung » Tue May 26, 2020 6:36 pm

b]Byond account and character name[/b]:MediHoundAruu (On game) Aruu Veda Yung)
Discord ID (if applicable): trickybulltshit#6661
Banning admin:pontifexminus
Ban type (What are you banned from?): EG; Job banned from HoP, banned from the whole server, banned off Discord, etc. supposed underage
Ban reason given: supposed underage (lying about birth date and such will cover in my reason)
Ban length:until proven of age
Approximate date that the ban was placed (including time zone): 5/26/2020 (don't remember the time think it was around 1ish)
Your side of the story:Due to having a brain condition that makes me act three years younger I tend to lie about my age, as I am too shy to admit I have a brain disorder, so I lied about my age instead of actually telling my real age out of shyness as well as a lying behavioral pattern picked up from my abusive father
Why you think you should be unbanned: I do not think I should be unbanned, it's honestly a mess up and case of the shyness panic lying, due to my disorders I still want to state I am sorry and will work on overcoming this if you are to approve

Thank you for your time to read this.
Aruu Yung

Re: Aruu Yung's Ban appeal

Postby Mr_Signmeup » Wed May 27, 2020 4:20 am

I do not think I should be unbanned

Are you admitting that you're underage?

Please understand that you cannot play on our server unless you are 18+ as the server contains adult content which in a majority of countries is illegal for anyone under 18 years to see.

Our major alarm bell(s) was your strange way of roleplaying. You say things like; "Anuu wishes someone would anal vore him, he's getting cold."

You're not telling a story, you're playing a character. No one outside of you would know what your character is exactly thinking and stating it such outright is very poor form.

Unfortunately, at this moment, I can't support your return to the server. Even IF you pass the age check, I feel like you need to spend time in another community practicing and refining how you roleplay before you can return.
Reshskaskakss Seekiseekis: Chief of Security
Mr_Signmeup

Postby PontifexMinimus » Wed May 27, 2020 8:51 am

Nothing will change the fact that you need to be age checked. Provide the information to Joan as per their instructions.

PS:

Curious that you claim to live in Japan when your IP is from the US and can't be a VPN since you are not yet whitelisted by our VPN reputation checker.
PontifexMinimus

Postby Aruu Yung » Wed May 27, 2020 12:57 pm

PontifexMinimus wrote:Nothing will change the fact that you need to be age checked. Provide the information to Joan as per their instructions.

PS:

Curious that you claim to live in Japan when your IP is from the US and can't be a VPN since you are not yet whitelisted by our VPN reputation checker.

I was born in japan we moved to Illinois but I did go back to japan to visit my family
Aruu Yung

Postby Aruu Yung » Wed May 27, 2020 12:58 pm

Mr_Signmeup wrote:
I do not think I should be unbanned

Are you admitting that you're underage?

Please understand that you cannot play on our server unless you are 18+ as the server contains adult content which in a majority of countries is illegal for anyone under 18 years to see.

Our major alarm bell(s) was your strange way of roleplaying. You say things like; "Anuu wishes someone would anal vore him, he's getting cold."

You're not telling a story, you're playing a character. No one outside of you would know what your character is exactly thinking and stating it such outright is very poor form.

Unfortunately, at this moment, I can't support your return to the server. Even IF you pass the age check, I feel like you need to spend time in another community practicing and refining how you roleplay before you can return.

no no, i'm saying I shouldn't be unbanned for the lying part, it was wrong on my part.
Aruu Yung

Postby JoanRisu » Wed May 27, 2020 4:58 pm

Well, you're not on the rope for a lie, per se. When you are flagged for an age check, we only focus on verification of age, not for what caused the flag to happen.

That said, I have received the required photos and have inspected them for any improper editing that does not follow our censoring guidelines. Everything is in order and I am making a finding that this player is 18+. Therefore, this appeal can be approved.
JoanRisu

Postby PontifexMinimus » Wed May 27, 2020 5:14 pm

Player is of age.

Approved.
PontifexMinimus

Return to Approved