[Mrsignmeup] Zookzacoon - Bad Behavior Day Zero/One

Moderator: Game Admins

[Mrsignmeup] Zookzacoon - Bad Behavior Day Zero/One

Postby Zookzacoon » Sat Mar 28, 2020 6:15 pm

Byond account and character name: Zookzacoon/Emilia Stone
Discord ID (if applicable): Not applicable
Banning admin: mrsignmeup
Ban type (What are you banned from?)[/b]: Server Ban
Ban reason given: "Day 0, attacked people randomly in the bar because they took the blood sucker trait, called a character a "Faggot" and another character an "edgy sub-human that makes them ill" When being detained, fought back against the HoS (and lost), attempted to break out of the brig, assaulted an officer and promptly got stomped on by said officer. after getting treatment, harmed themselves in solitary cause they were "hungry". ghosted after being restrained in a straight jacket.
Ban length: Permanent
Approximate date that the ban was placed (including time zone): 2019-08-11 3:43:37 EST
Your side of the story: I was having a pretty off day, getting harassed by citadel players, and was stuck with the stress of work, my judgement was pretty clouded, my reason for ghosting was also due to work, as I just realized at that single moment that I had to get ready, I prefer to ghost if I'm not going return to the round, as opposed to SSD.
Why you think you should be unbanned: I quit my job a while back, and have been trying to get back into the flow of being a good Ss13 player, and I have played a decent amount of High/Very High roleplay servers recently, I'm still not the best with behaving like a normal person, but I'm trying, I'm also sincerely apologetic to anyone affected by my unsavory behavior, and will do my best to change said behavior.
Zookzacoon

Re: [Mrsignmeup] Zookzacoon - Bad Behavior Day Zero/One

Postby Mr_Signmeup » Sat Mar 28, 2020 7:29 pm

I'm willing to give you the benefit of the doubt. Considering it has been awhile since your ban and you were new.

Appeal approved.

Just remember, if you had a bad day. It reflects when you play as well. Try to avoid playing the server if you're upset/emotional!
Reshskaskakss Seekiseekis: Chief of Security
Mr_Signmeup

Return to Approved