(SlingBlade) Lizziki Kele - Fail RP

Moderator: Game Admins

(SlingBlade) Lizziki Kele - Fail RP

Postby stormy » Sat Feb 29, 2020 5:56 pm

Byond account and character name: WeirdLizzard Lizziki Kele
Discord ID (if applicable):
Banning admin: Slingblade
Ban type (What are you banned from?): EG; Job banned from HoP, banned from the whole server, banned off Discord, etc. Banned from server.
Ban reason given: I continued to use emoticons when asked not to. I deeply apologise for this and take full responsibility for it.
Ban length: Perma ban
Approximate date that the ban was placed (including time zone): I believe it was at 12 o’clock central standard time.
Your side of the story: I really just didn’t fully understand due to me not paying attention, this wasn’t anyone else’s fault I honestly messed up on my own. On top of that I didn’t understand what the admin was asking me not to do.
Why you think you should be unbanned?: I’ve learned the controls and have repeatedly tried to reach out on discord to reply to what was said here. Personally I believe a perma ban is a bit harsh though I understand it could be frustrating to deal with someone who’s new, I truly apologise for not understanding things better and handling things poorly.
stormy

Re: (SlingBlade) Lizziki Kele - Fail RP

Postby Slingblade » Thu Mar 05, 2020 7:12 pm

After speaking with you over the course of a few weeks I feel as though you understand as to why you were banned. I'll lift it but please do ensure that you make serious effort to learn the game and how to best roleplay. If you have any questions or concerned please contact an admin to get clarification.

Approved
Slingblade

Return to Approved