[JerTheAce] Seekey - Toxicity

Moderator: Game Admins

[JerTheAce] Seekey - Toxicity

Postby gbseekey » Sun Feb 02, 2020 10:19 am

Byond account and character name: Seekey - Director Director, Amber, Several others.
Banning admin: JerTheAce? Possibly more
Ban type (What are you banned from?): Discord and by extension server
Ban reason given: Toxicity
Ban length: Permanent
Approximate date that the ban was placed (including time zone): ~2016
Your side of the story:

Time has withered my story, but to the best of my memory we had some disagreements of humor. I proceeded to design my own Netflix Triggered campaign complete with forum shitposts, digging the hole deeper and deeper. Originally, the system banned one from the station if they were banned from the discord, so each time I was unbanned I returned to my alienating humor, as is my nature. I was never banned for on-station behavior and rather praised for it, it was simply my OOC, 4channer style of humor.

Why you think you should be unbanned:

As my title suggests, I am now a very good boy. It's been a long time, and my humor as well as the rules have changed. I've been in the discord for a couple days now on trial and have proven my ability to not constantly shitpost. I'd love to return again if we can put this behind us.
gbseekey

Re: [JerTheAce] Seekey - Toxicity

Postby Demicus_Maximus » Sun Feb 02, 2020 8:56 pm

Full ban reason:

ADMIN LOG: Demicus_Maximus has added a PERMABAN for seekey with the reason: "(MANUAL BAN) Repeating the same behavior that got you banned last time. Posting NSFW outside of NSFW, being a dick to people in public channels, once again attacking the furry community, kinkshaming vore on a vore server, calling autistic people retards... TONS of toxic behavior. And right after already being banned. I suggest reading over this handy guide in the future: http://www.ss13.eu/wiki/index.php/Guide ... iding_bans (CUSTOM IP) (CUSTOM CID)" to the ban database.

Bit of a giggle at the whitehouse.gov petition to have you unbanned as well, though that was someone else I believe who posted it.
Demicus_Maximus

Postby Aces » Mon Feb 03, 2020 6:45 am

Open to community input. My interactions with you in voice chat so far have been positive, though you have only just returned.

Well. Technically that isn't true. You've actually been lurking on the Discord for a while, but you've not caused any problems that I have been aware of.
Aces

Postby Thranos » Mon Feb 03, 2020 8:11 pm

The man the station needs, not the one it deserves.
Provided the "dummy on Discord, fine in-game" is true, and that's what netted this, there's really not much reason to keep it, as that's been repealed since.
Grug say yes
Thranos

Postby Haery70 » Tue Feb 04, 2020 3:42 am

Gonna be real here, but here is one problem that I have with you, the problem being that you, or someone else if I was mistaken, somehow led everyone to believe that you committed suicide sometime in the second have of '18 for a good while. Had I learned that this wasn't the case sooner I would've had you on the raffle of players that I'd use my unban wish on for the April Fools Day event had I not wasted it on catgirls. Yes, I know, it's a pointless thing for me to say. But, it's the thought that counts.

But, considering that this was over a year ago there's not really much that can be said nor would it be relevant to the current year. In your defense you did make some good points and thrown some silliness into the mix that might be controversial to some players, especially those who take roleplay very seriously which is really needed to damper the dullness that serious rp players tend to bring out. Only half of the League of Villain remains and we need to get the gang back.
Haery70

Postby gbseekey » Tue Feb 04, 2020 7:12 am

Haery70 wrote:Gonna be real here, but here is one problem that I have with you, the problem being that you, or someone else if I was mistaken, somehow led everyone to believe that you committed suicide sometime in the second have of '18 for a good while.

To clear thia up, I had deleted my discord and abandoned my home, so the player who knew me and told everyone likely genuinely believed I was dead given in real life I was actually just gone. It's difficult to put into any context but I want to make it known that I wasn't trivializing it, the scare was genuine I just couldn't seem to pull it off. Still, I don't want the discussion to be about the void of purpose in life or woe is me, everyone's got problems I'm not unique.
gbseekey

Postby Iroquois Pliskin » Tue Feb 04, 2020 9:49 am

Director Director is my favourite Director. Good sense of humour, mildly shitposty. Take us to Flavourtown sometime, my man.

I never had any trouble with the guy on station or in discord, despite my personal reservations about him at the time.

Full support.
Todo: Not fuck up.
Iroquois Pliskin

Postby Scree » Tue Feb 04, 2020 11:39 am

Director Steelbarrow is responsible for one of the greatest moments of coolness I've ever witnessed out of a malfunctioning vending machine. It was something straight out of a 90s pepsi max commercial.
Scree

Postby Mr_Signmeup » Tue Feb 04, 2020 1:04 pm

It's been quite some time and the only real issue with Seekey in the past was his 4chan style humor. However, he's mellowed out quite well over the past few years and definitely deserves another chance of being fucked around by furries as Director Director.

Support
Reshskaskakss Seekiseekis: Chief of Security
Mr_Signmeup

Postby gbseekey » Wed Feb 05, 2020 4:44 pm

let me in.png
let me in.png (167.63 KiB) Viewed 2910 times
gbseekey

Next

Return to Approved