Postby AngusMcthomas » Sun Dec 15, 2019 5:11 pm

Byond account and character name: Ben_doverman / Connor Spann
Discord ID: Tower#8452
Banning admin: demicusmaximus
Ban type: server ban
Ban reason given: multiple suicides and a general disregard for the rules
Ban length: permanent
Approximate time ban was placed: 2019-20-06 01:21:30
Your side of the story: the event that resulted in my ban was a suicide during an expedition. I took a pocket knife, and ran off into a cave just for a joke. I died almost immediately and logged off. there are multiple instances of suicides from the trash disposal system as well. I had jumped into the disposal units once during an ill thought out jail brake attempt, and another time during a attempted run from security. both times I intended to end up in space, but either died due to lack of oxygen, or just died in the tubing system due to impacts. I have no defense to display, only a request for a second chance. I was in the wrong for all of my incidents.
Why you think you should be unbanned: When I was first introduced to space station 13, it was from a group of buddies that wanted to include me in a gimmicky thing. I was not thinking about naming my account or doing anything for the long run. I now know this was a mistake, as this game is a gold mine and I was not expecting it. the suicidal behavior comes from habits formed from other games, such as Pavlov VR. its a common sight to see someone off themselves in Pavlov just for a joke, and I picked up on the habit. it is a horrible habit, that over the course of my two month ban, I have corrected. I also want to be fully cooperative on the matter, and I am ready to change my username to something more appropriate with admin coordination.
thank you for your time and consideration.
AngusMcthomas

Re: [DemicusMaximus] Ben_doverman - suicide ban

Postby Demicus_Maximus » Sun Dec 15, 2019 7:10 pm

Appeal approved. Please don't do it again :3
Demicus_Maximus

Return to Approved