[UNKNOWN] Trexdude - Discord Ban

Moderator: Game Admins

[UNKNOWN] Trexdude - Discord Ban

Postby Trexdude » Tue Dec 10, 2019 8:08 pm

Byond account and character name: Trexdude/Simski Gombrov
Discord ID (if applicable): Trexdude#3027
Banning admin: Unknown.
Ban type (What are you banned from?): Banned off Discord.
Ban reason given: None yet received.
Ban length: Presumed permanent.
Approximate time ban was placed (including time zone): 2019-12-07, 11:58 P.M. EST
Your side of the story: I'm not sure what precise reason I was banned for. The last thing I had posted, before I found out the next day that I was banned, was an edited excerpt of the World War One-era song "Hanging on the Old Barbed Wire", which I posted in the #Shitpost-Shanty channel. I replaced the word "Battalion" from the song with the word "Battlegroup."
Why you think you should be unbanned: While I would like to be unbanned at some point from Discord, I'm alright with making a separate appeal later. I'd like to use this appeal to try to find out why I was banned in the first place.
Trexdude

Re: [UNKNOWN] Trexdude - Discord Ban

Postby Mr_Signmeup » Tue Dec 10, 2019 9:56 pm

Reason behind the discord ban.

As you are banned from the server, you are also banned from the discord. Please appeal on the forums if you wish to have this ban lifted.

And the reason you were banned from the ss13 server;

Demanded that the roboticist decapitate them, publically, as part of a ritual for their "Iron Church" and then shove their brain into an AI. Also was handing out brain cakes made from copies of themselves. This, along with a history already of low-RP shennanigans that have been equally disruptive and had indeed lead to a significant round of job bans, leads me to believe they will continue to break the "believeable character" rules (Server 5.1, 5.5), and will continue to cause trouble
Reshskaskakss Seekiseekis: Chief of Security
Mr_Signmeup

Postby Mr_Signmeup » Tue Dec 10, 2019 10:01 pm

I don't mind you being unbanned from the discord server but I would recommend that the server ban stays in place because you did cross the line with that last shenanigan.
Mr_Signmeup

Postby Trexdude » Tue Dec 10, 2019 10:15 pm

Concurred with the server ban. For clarification, is -

As you are banned from the server, you are also banned from the discord. Please appeal on the forums if you wish to have this ban lifted.

- the reason given on Discord for why I was banned on Discord? I don't see it on my ban report when I try to join VOREStation.

I'd like to appeal my Discord ban, but since this is technically an appeal, by the rules I should wait a month before attempting another appeal.
Trexdude

Postby Mr_Signmeup » Tue Dec 10, 2019 10:48 pm

Cause we forgot that you got banned on the main server, lmao. We didn't realise you were on the discord until your discord ban.
Mr_Signmeup

Postby Trexdude » Tue Dec 10, 2019 10:58 pm

Understood.
Trexdude

Postby Mr_Signmeup » Tue Dec 10, 2019 11:12 pm

But, like I posted early. I support unbanning you from discord cause there's no harm for you being on there but your main issue was your shenanigans on the main server.
Mr_Signmeup

Postby Demicus_Maximus » Sun Dec 15, 2019 7:07 pm

DISCORD appeal approved. Server will still pend a sever ban app.
Demicus_Maximus

Return to Approved