[CatBlaster] Nin10doGMod - Server/Discord ban: Ignorance

Moderator: Game Admins

[CatBlaster] Nin10doGMod - Server/Discord ban: Ignorance

Postby Nin10doGMod » Sat Nov 09, 2019 4:04 pm

Byond account and character name: Nin10doGMod/Nindo
Discord ID (if applicable): Nin10doGMod#5891
Banning admin: CatBlaster
Ban type (What are you banned from?): Banned from the VORE Station server, banned off Discord
Ban reason given: You, or another user of this computer or connection (nin10dogmod) is banned from playing here. The ban reason is:
(MANUAL BAN) Your ooc notes express a fundamental misunderstanding of how ooc prefs work. You ate someone and then denied said action, followed by denying that you had done said thing. Also #34Im sorry I was hungry is a poor excuse and you were legitimately blowing me off until I threatened you. Im gonna have to boot you with the BIG BOOT. This is an issue we can#39t tolerate here and I#39m afraid I#39m gonna need you to reappeal on the forums to demonstrate you understand this. Your lack of replies in this situation really hurt your case though, if you do get approved to come back I need you to start actually talking and cooperating. Either way, take some time off from this game and think about other people's consent and read over the station'srules."
Ban length: Permanent
Approximate time ban was placed (including time zone): October 6, 2019 - 8 PM Pacific Time
Your side of the story: I am new to the SS13, and the community. At first, I wasn't aware that this server was made for eating random people without reading the rules on the VORE Station Wiki first. I was terrible at making a proper OOC and flavor text for my character. And yet, I was a coward to make a response to CatBlaster's respond to what I did for eating Tasald Corlethian without OOC consent. I didn't read the server rule first, and yet I admitted that I fucked up and acknowledging it--especially for a first offense.
Why you think you should be unbanned: I promise I will read the rules carefully. I will not mess around the station and pick random stuff that I should not touch, I will not screw around and gulp people who are AFK, and I will never have a vague OOC notes. I'm sorry for eating Tasald Corlethian without OOC consent, and I want to apologize Tasald for eating them. I will listen to the admins and give me a proper response. I'll rewrite my OOC to make it better. I would like to have a second chance with respect.
Nin10doGMod

Re: [CatBlaster] Nin10doGMod - Server/Discord ban: Ignorance

Postby Aces » Thu Nov 28, 2019 7:37 am

Can you point out which rule(s) you broke in particular?
Aces

Postby Nin10doGMod » Fri Nov 29, 2019 6:20 pm

Aces wrote:Can you point out which rule(s) you broke in particular?

This: https://wiki.vore-station.net/Rules#Lis ... dmin_staff
I broke the rule.
Nin10doGMod

Postby Aces » Fri Nov 29, 2019 6:57 pm

Not exactly. Try again.
Aces

Postby Nin10doGMod » Fri Nov 29, 2019 7:52 pm

I meant that: https://wiki.vore-station.net/Rules#Do_ ... characters
This is where I break the rule.
Nin10doGMod

Postby Aces » Fri Nov 29, 2019 8:12 pm

Okay that one is correct, yes. I just wanted to verify you did actually read the rules now.

I'm waiting on CatBlaster's input in case we're missing anything, but I think your prospects of an appeal are good. They had to go to sleep but they should reply by tomorrow. If they don't, I'll probably approve this unban.
Aces

Postby Nin10doGMod » Sat Nov 30, 2019 10:39 pm

Aces wrote:Okay that one is correct, yes. I just wanted to verify you did actually read the rules now.

I'm waiting on CatBlaster's input in case we're missing anything, but I think your prospects of an appeal are good. They had to go to sleep but they should reply by tomorrow. If they don't, I'll probably approve this unban.

They didn't.
Nin10doGMod

Postby DrYeehaw » Sun Dec 01, 2019 2:02 am

The issue wasn't just the OOC consent, I had planned originally on just telling you 'don't do it again' and leaving it at that. You HAD broken a pretty serious rule, and if you had expressed you knew what you did wrong, I don't think you'd have gotten anything worse than maybe being kicked for the round. It was the lying to me part that got under my skin, followed by trying to hide from me. You showed me that you cared more about being innocent than not prefbreaking someone, which just isn't okay here at all. Saying that, it's been a while and you've read over the rules. Presuming you mean what you say, I see no reason to keep you banned.
Well let me just quote the late-great Colonel Sanders, who said..."I'm too drunk to taste this chicken."
DrYeehaw

Postby Nin10doGMod » Sun Dec 01, 2019 9:54 pm

DrYeehaw wrote:The issue wasn't just the OOC consent, I had planned originally on just telling you 'don't do it again' and leaving it at that. You HAD broken a pretty serious rule, and if you had expressed you knew what you did wrong, I don't think you'd have gotten anything worse than maybe being kicked for the round. It was the lying to me part that got under my skin, followed by trying to hide from me. You showed me that you cared more about being innocent than not prefbreaking someone, which just isn't okay here at all. Saying that, it's been a while and you've read over the rules. Presuming you mean what you say, I see no reason to keep you banned.

I'm sorry, okay? I'm really sorry that I had broken so many serious rules. I'm really REALLY sorry that I lied to you and hiding from you. I will never EVER do it again okay? I'm really REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY SORRY!!! :cry:

I apologize to you, okay?
Nin10doGMod

Postby DrYeehaw » Sun Dec 08, 2019 11:18 am

Ah shoot, I actually messed up on that, I forgot to unban you after I made my statement. I deeply apologize for making you wait more time than that

Approved
Well let me just quote the late-great Colonel Sanders, who said..."I'm too drunk to taste this chicken."
DrYeehaw

Next

Return to Approved