[pontifexminimus] theoneaboveweh - I wanna come back

Moderator: Game Admins

[pontifexminimus] theoneaboveweh - I wanna come back

Postby CHork » Tue Feb 26, 2019 1:21 pm

Byond account and character name:my old account was gr3y3, but now i use theoneaboveweh
Discord ID (if applicable):Chicken Nuggy#5586
Banning admin:pontifexminimus
Ban type :banned from the whole server
Ban reason given:he decided to kill another crew member wordlessly and eat their corpse as a security borg dog. It should be obvious that this is not acceptable, especially as you yourself just sai #38Ban me#34 when confronted
Ban length:forever
Approximate time ban was placed (including time zone):2018-04-15 14:19:20 Est
Your side of the story:i killed a man out of boredom, and hid the body via the vore mechanic
Why you think you should be untanned:I was fairly new to ss13 at the time. I was a dumb ass hippie player who never read anything. and i thought i would be fun to dick around and mess with some people on a vore server. However, Its been a while from that event. I've grown up and I've been playing on low and medium rp servers like citadel. And I've wondered from that day what could have been if I would have followed your rules, role played, and not do dumb things like murdering as a borg. So this is just mainly me wanting to try and make amends, also your the only station that doesn't have a large group ageist vore. Even citadel has a lot of people who dislike it and I kinda just wanna be allowed to have fun in a way i can't truly have in other servers
CHork

Re: [pontifexminimus] theoneaboveweh - I wanna come back

Postby nerdass » Thu Feb 28, 2019 3:59 pm

eh, seems legit, you've been being pretty positive in the discord recently, at least. Support.
nerdass

Return to Approved