Fortune Bloise (Swat43) Unban appeal on Discord

Moderator: Game Admins

Fortune Bloise (Swat43) Unban appeal on Discord

Postby swat43 » Tue Oct 23, 2018 3:01 pm

Byond account and character name: Swat43 | Fortune Bloise
Discord ID (if applicable): Fortune#9537
Banning admin: Screeeeeeee (jokes aside, Screee)
Ban type (What are you banned from?): Discord
Ban reason given: Kinks haming when I should've stopped.
Ban length: Indefinite? I am unsure
Approximate time ban was placed (including time zone): May 2018. I am unsure of the specific time. GMT+2 doubt it will help
Your side of the story: I have mere faint memories of what happened, as IRL also had lots of stuff bombarding me and my life really, but with the help of Nerdas, (Another GM), he helped me to clarify or more or less explain what happened as to why I am unable to join on Discord.
Why you think you should be unbanned: No doubt I was silly about something or not taking into account some ones reaction from my statements about their kinks. If I have to apologize to the person for what I said, I will do it, no doubt. My intention isn't here to ruin fun for some one. If I kink shamed, I must've had a reason why I did that. Why I did that, I sadly cannot say for I do not recollect what I talked about. Once more. I deeply apologize to the victim party. If I its possible for me to be unbanned, since I really love SS13, and the community, and I role played here for two years at least. if at least a year and half, I would respect to have a second chance
swat43

Re: Fortune Bloise (Swat43) Unban appeal on Discord

Postby Mr_Signmeup » Fri Oct 26, 2018 3:43 pm

It's been quite some time, so I'm more than happy for this to be lifted. Support
Reshskaskakss Seekiseekis: Chief of Security
Mr_Signmeup

Re: Fortune Bloise (Swat43) Unban appeal on Discord

Postby Scree » Fri Oct 26, 2018 7:38 pm

Sure.

Short version is that unless something literally breaks discord's TOS or the room rules, nobody cares if something in the NSFW room isn't your thing and we don't need to be hearing a lecture on why you don't like it.
It was only supposed to be for a week though.
Scree

Return to Approved