Postby Merek » Fri Sep 07, 2018 2:27 pm

Byond account and character name: MerekBlack - Merek Black
Discord ID (if applicable): Black
Banning admin: Nerdass
Ban type: Server
Ban reason given: Age Request
Ban length: Appeal Age Verification
Time Placed (including time zone): 2:20 PM, 9-7-2018 - GMT -0600
Your side of the story: Not really much a story to do with anything, I can provide my proof, provided you don't require my address or anything beyond age verification pic of ID as said. I put 18+ on things because I wish it noted for others so they don't need to ask me.
Reasons to Contest: Able to verify my age.
Merek

Re: [Nerdass] MerekBlack - Age Request

Postby Aces » Fri Sep 07, 2018 6:01 pm

There should be no reason to announce your age, so it struck us as weird. We have a strict enforcement policy against underaged users; as you can see. There's a number of false positives, but that's easy enough to resolve, and you never have to deal with it again once we do. All users should be 18+ and we even go so far as to randomly check people sometimes.

Anyway, your passphrase will be "Furry Cocks". Your verification photo must contain this passphrase written on paper, visible in the photo, along with your face and ID all in the same photo. If the ID is not legible in that photo, you may add an additional photo that is just the ID, with the needed information visible. However, more information makes it easier for me to verify as authentic, and I don't keep any of the photos when I'm done with them.

I don't care about residence or any of that shit. Just don't be a dumbass and blot out your face like one of the people I rejected recently. Pretty sure he just downloaded a sample license off the internet.

I will try to make this process as quick as possible. Don't be afraid to pester me or other admins if I am slow.
Aces

Postby Merek » Fri Sep 07, 2018 6:30 pm

PMed with it!
Merek

Postby Aces » Sat Sep 08, 2018 7:36 pm

Age confirmed.
Aces

Postby nerdass » Sat Sep 08, 2018 10:31 pm

lifted