[Ace] Darkcore1245 - Server Permaban

Moderator: Game Admins

[Ace] Darkcore1245 - Server Permaban

Postby Slimball » Sun Aug 26, 2018 2:57 am

Byond account and character name : Darkcore1245, forgot character names.
Banning admin: Ace.
Ban type (What are you banned from?): Permabanned from the server.
Ban reason: Excessive Complaints/Arguing.
Ban length: Permanent Ban
Approximate time ban was placed (including time zone): 2016-04-07 21:41:42
Your side of the story: From what I remember I just argued a bit too much, filed complaints, and from what I recall was messaging people for their opinions on matters, which was seen as harassment. Mind you, this was two years ago and lots of things have changed. I don't really remember much about the incident, but if I was banned for it, then it was justified and from what I can tell I was excessive in my issues judging by how serious the ban seemed to be at the time. It simply comes down to me deserving it, but after waiting for so long I feel confident in returning to the game with my list of characters.
Slimball

Re: [Ace] Darkcore1245 - Server Permaban

Postby Aces » Sun Aug 26, 2018 7:37 am

That cannot possibly be the reason you were banned. I have a strict policy on not banning players for merely complaining, no matter how obnoxious it gets, so long as it stays contained in admin PMs.

Surely you must have done something else. This can't be the-

fuck

Appeal approved. Jokes aside, I feel like there was something else but I am a fucking dong and didn't write it down and don't remember it so you're off the hook. The inclusion of Rule 6 implies you were bringing the shitshow into public, which is still not kosher, but I didn't document that clearly.

So if I banned you for actively going out of your way to rant in public or to harass regular players after they wanted to end a discussion, keep in mind that this would still earn you another ban even today. What the policy on complaints says is that you can't be banned for complaining privately to admins. If you ranted in public that would explain the ban but tbh I can't remember for sure so I hold no grudge.
Aces

Return to Approved