[Admin Team] Hank Walker - Exploration Ban.

Moderator: Game Admins

[Admin Team] Hank Walker - Exploration Ban.

Postby Thingy404 » Fri Aug 03, 2018 6:24 pm

Byond account and character name: Hank Walker / Hank Walker
Banning admin: It was a groupal decision. (I think.)
Ban type (What are you banned from?): Banned from Exploration related jobs. (Explorer and pathfinder, though I should have the ban for SaR and pilot, hmm...)
Ban reason: It's either because Hank shot the girl in an arguable self defense situation, or because of the expedition before that too, where he kind of had lots of ssd and stole a local's rpg... I'm still unsure what happened there.
Ban length: It's a job ban, I imagine forever?
Approximate time ban was placed (including time zone): I cannot remember, probably about a week ago...
Your side of the story: It was a legit ban, I'm not trying to remove HANK's job ban. I intend to play other characters, with different mindsets and reactions. whole new people.
Why you think you should be unbanned: I believe my play style changes a lot between characters. It just happened Hank was a little... not fit for the expedition stuff. I would like to not lose contact with the expedition department, and hopefully get to see some expedition events, hm?

on a side note, Hank will no longer touch the department even if the job ban is revoked, even ICly.
Thingy404

Re: [Admin Team] Hank Walker - Exploration Ban.

Postby Mr_Signmeup » Fri Aug 03, 2018 6:26 pm

Fair enough. The conditions are that Hank Walker is never to be in expedition until a seperate ban appeal in made. The job-ban will be lifted so you can play other characters in expedition.

APPROVED
Reshskaskakss Seekiseekis: Chief of Security
Mr_Signmeup

Re: [Admin Team] Hank Walker - Exploration Ban.

Postby Mr_Signmeup » Fri Aug 03, 2018 6:27 pm

((And yes, I was the banning admin.))
Reshskaskakss Seekiseekis: Chief of Security
Mr_Signmeup

Return to Approved