[Nerdass] Kazkin - Underage ban

Postby Kazkin » Wed Aug 01, 2018 8:11 pm

Byond account and character name: Kazkin [Ahzrukhal Ahkeen]
Banning admin: Nerdass
Ban type (What are you banned from?): Server and Discord
Ban reason: Underage
Ban length: Permanent
Approximate time ban was placed (including time zone): 9:10 Pm EST
Your side of the story: I have literally no idea why I was banned, I've told anyone that has asked I'm 24. This came completely out of nowhere and I've not said anything that in any way shape or form would make me seem under age.
Why you think you should be unbanned: I can provide a picture of my license and face, but I will blur out the name, location, and personal information outside my face and age due to doxxing reasons.
Kazkin

Re: [Nerdass] Kazkin - Underage ban

Postby Aces » Wed Aug 01, 2018 8:29 pm

The license must display your date of birth at the very least. I don't really care about the rest except for your face, although keep in mind that all age verification are done by private messages. I do not, will not, and shall never share any information of the process to the public, because of that very issue. Doxxing. After I verify age, I generally delete the message because all inboxes on this forum have a limit to how many PMs they can handle.

Anyway, your code phrase will be "Clown Penis." Yes, I know it's absurd. It's absurd so that if you were hypothetically to ask somebody else to lie in your place about your age, you'd have to awkwardly explain why they are holding a photo of themselves with their license and the words "clown penis" on a bit of paper. :B

I'm about to sleep and I have work tomorrow but I'll try to respond as soon as I can. Like I said, send an image with your face visible, your license visible, and the code phrase visible all in the same image. If the license is not readable within reason, you may include an additional image of just the license. I just need at least one photo with all the info I need visible.
Aces

Postby Aces » Wed Aug 01, 2018 8:31 pm

Oh, as for why admins thought you were underaged, I have received this information.

They were talking about genociding the fucking xenochimera with a hitler avatar on discord. @Ace - is what @Nerdass banned 'em for.

So yeah, you'll still have to explain that.
Aces

Postby Kazkin » Wed Aug 01, 2018 8:48 pm

I think that xenochimera are horrifying, that's all. To me it seems like a real human faction would round them up and have them wiped out like a dangerous beast. The Hitler avatar was a hold over joke from awhile ago in another discord because of my right wing views. Some person unironically called me "literally hitler" so I changed my avatar to it and simply never changed it back. My only character is incredibly racist towards xenochimera, that's it, very racist but not to the degree where I'd break server rules about it. OOC I just find xenochimera creepy and jarring to the lore even given the status of the station. I'm fine with them existing, my opinion towards them is just negative is all.
Kazkin

Postby Kazkin » Wed Aug 01, 2018 8:50 pm

Update: I changed it back to the rat it originally was a month ago.
Kazkin

Postby Aces » Thu Aug 02, 2018 4:26 pm

Age verified.

As I understand, it was the behavior you displayed that led admins to suspect you were underaged. The joke in it of its self probably wasn't what caused the ban on its own, but in combination with the Hitler photo, you were mistaken as an edgy teenager trying poorly to be a troll. Sounds like it was just unfortunate coincidence.

Your OOC opinions concern me, as it sounds like IC and OOC are crossing over, but your ban was for being underaged which you are not so the ban is being lifted.

Nerdass should remove the ban soon.

Edit: Ban lifted.
Last edited by Aces on Thu Aug 02, 2018 4:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: .
Aces

Return to Approved