[nerdass?] BinaryZealot - Discord ban

Moderator: Game Admins

[nerdass?] BinaryZealot - Discord ban

Postby BinaryZealot » Tue Jul 17, 2018 8:06 am

Byond account and character name: BinaryZealot, (blank)
Banning admin: Unknown, there were several involved. The first one probably was nerdass.
Ban type (What are you banned from?): Banned from the Discord server.
Ban reason: First ban reason was a too long offensive joke, the reasons for next bans were ban evasion in futile attempts to apologize.
Ban length: Unapplicable.
Approximate time ban was placed (including time zone): 0:40 UTC
Your side of the story: Well, the first part of the story may be seen in this forum thread: (https://forum.vore-station.net/viewtopic.php?f=38&t=1370), but for convenience I will try to retell everything I remember.
Well, one nice day I became aware of such peculiar SS13 server called VORE-Station 13, though I've never actually played any SS13 server before, familiar with it only by few outdated tutorials, round recordings and thrilling, funny and quite intersting stories about shifts coming from hilarious to "oh Jesus, my sides, I'm dying over here". I have no idea what I've been thinking at the moment, but when I entered I thought it might be a wise idea to make a tiny joke. What I said at first, and what was the first step into my delve into this problematic chain of events, was this:
[+]
https://imgur.com/a/koq94JI

Then, after giggling my ass on my quite obvious, though simple joke, I decided to continue my lame joke spree - and continued acting in the template of "What? No-no-no, I'm no troll, I'm er... a simple player." For this spree continuing a bit too long, my activities started to look suspicious, and, for some reason, when I was asked a serious question, I responded with the same joke. Then, pow! I'm not on the Discord server anymore. I kept laughing at my own (medical) drug-induced stupidity, but then, when I calmed down and realized what kind of error was made, I hurried to set up proxy to reenter the room and apologize. I was kicked again. Then I took another proxy address to evade ban and apologize or at least ask how can I be forgiven this error. And I was kicked again. I have no idea how many times that repeated. Now the one giggling one's ass off was Ace, who banned some of my guest accounts during ban evasion and, fortunately for all of us (and proxy providers' users), redirected me to this subforum. Then, following his advice, I made a thread about how I was sorry, how I admit my faults et cetera et cetera et cetera. Well, after being unable to prove my innocence or my worthiness to this community, my ban appeal was denied until I would prove myself to be a good player. And that's where the fun begins - see the next part, the reason I should be unbanned...
Why you think you should be unbanned: So there comes the fun part - although I have a little experience of roleplaying, I'm taking the character creation as more detailed as I can (maybe, perhaps, too seriously), often annoying the admins on the server itself with lore-related questions and being redirected to Discord's lore channel, I bet Mr._Signmeup and several other admins could verify this. Well, that's one vicious circle - to prove myself as a real good roleplayer in order to get access to Discord, I must get the details on the world, the rules and server features from the Discord itself, or from the admins stayin here! Now I'm stuck, and I have no hope of fixing my relations with the admins through the other means, so, yep, I'm here to show you another lame reason for my unban - if I can't be unbanned, I can't make the characters detailed enough to satisfy my self-imposed high standards.

P.S.: I have lost a damn lot of passwords due to a lately happened accident, including but in no means limited to the passwords and account names on this site, the email my BYOND and forum accounts are registered at and others. That is why I'm making this post from the different account. Also, I've been too busy IRL (you know, work, family, friends) to play on this server and then make another ban appeal, using the very special small departure forum rules to make another post less than in 7 days, as I've been granted by Ace. I apologize for all inconvenience I've caused.

P.P.S.: I'm a bit confused with this forum's coding. Can I and may I insert the youtube videos for the sake of setting up the right mood? Also, the image on my first attempt to be shown in the text itself wasn't displayed properly.

P.P.P.S.: I'm sorry for the possible mutilations of English language - it isn't my native tongue and my knowledge of it is in no means perfect.
BinaryZealot

Re: [nerdass?] BinaryZealot - Discord ban

Postby nerdass » Wed Jul 18, 2018 9:43 am

I'm lifting the ban I placed on the crusader13211 account. Please don't fuck this up.
nerdass

Return to Approved