TheMagicalFarmWizard - Lilina/Fia

Moderator: Game Admins

TheMagicalFarmWizard - Lilina/Fia

Postby FarmWizard » Sat Jul 07, 2018 10:56 am

Byond account and character name: TheMagicalFarmWizard - Lilina Hearthfire and Fia Nystle
Banning admin: Demicusmaximus
Ban type (What are you banned from?): Server
Ban reason: Meta-grudge against Phi, Ban-baiting, being Toxic to other players, and Shittalking deadchat/discord.
Ban length: Permanent
Approximate time ban was placed (including time zone): 2:45AM EST
Your side of the story:
I was acting like a cunt by bringing my beef into deadchat and discord. I've realized disliking someone is ok, but screaming about it in deadchat and
discord like I get paid to hold grudges just makes me look like a manchild with no control over their emotions.
Why you think you should be unbanned:
Because I've come to terms with how to deal with my anger in healthier ways. Such as petting my dogs, cleaning my desk, and ordering surplus military gear
for my cosplaying purposes. A crusade against someone in a 2d spaceman game is not a healthy nor fun use of my time. Still I did enjoy doing all the other
sorts of things on the server and hope you'll atleast consider giving me a second chance. I also apologize for the lack of content on my ban appeal, after
sitting for it on a while I really don't have all that much defense aside from I got mad.
FarmWizard

Re: TheMagicalFarmWizard - Lilina/Fia

Postby nerdass » Sat Jul 07, 2018 2:45 pm

Seems legit. Support, yo.
nerdass

Postby FarmWizard » Sun Jul 08, 2018 12:03 pm

It'd also be pretty cromulent if I got unbanned from the discord aswell. I forgot to put that in the main post though. Sorry.
FarmWizard

Postby Demicus_Maximus » Sun Jul 08, 2018 1:41 pm

Until this incident, you've been pretty much problem free for years and years. I'm hoping this will all be put behind us now, and we can all go back to having a good time. :3

Appeal accepted.
Demicus_Maximus

Return to Approved