[Nerdass] Heroman3003 - Metagrudging

Moderator: Game Admins

[Nerdass] Heroman3003 - Metagrudging

Postby Heroman3003 » Fri Nov 30, 2018 1:56 am

Byond account and character name: Heroman3003, Lauren Zackson
Discord ID (if applicable): Heroman#3003
Banning admin: Nerdass
Ban type (What are you banned from?): jobban for Chief Engineer, Station Engineer, Atmospheric Technician
Ban reason given: “Metagrudged against Cafaling, saw them doing something in engineering, and respawned in order to adminhelp about said thing inconveniencing them.”
Ban length: permanent jobban
Approximate time ban was placed (including time zone): 27.10.2018, 1:30 PM PST
Your side of the story: Just copy-and-pasting this specific part from previous appeal: "That specific round I saw that prep was done, so was going to just come in, grab the materials, a suit, and head out to solars area for a prolonged period to do a test-run on the construction of specific idea. What I didn’t expect was to run into the tape and be told I need a radsuit (all of which are located IN the engineering). At first I thought about waiting it out, so went maint crawling but by the time I finished surface level checks, I just checked manifest again and realized that I just didn’t feel up to waiting a while just to do complicated construction (wasn’t feeling up for a round much in the first place, just thought less-populated round when I am not yet falling asleep would be good for what I wanted to try), leaving all finds for science, and teleporting out, staying half-afk, before being banned."
Why you think you should be unbanned: There was no component of metagrudge in my action. I never denied that mutual dislike is present, but it is not something that was reason for what I do, other than my attempts at avoiding direct confrontations anywhere. While, in retrospect, I have been on edge prior to the round in question due to unrelated reasons, the only thing that it really affected was how quick I was to ahelp and me not attempting to get the stuff without either confronting Cafaling or ahelping them. This 'constantly at each others' throats' does not really occur as it is, as it in the first place requires two being in same place, which I did my best avoiding. Yes, that round I broke my rule, but it was remembering another time when similarly I joined when they were around onduty and everything went quietly without us even seeing each other, only exchanging few words on comms, and was expecting similar thing. Quiet coexistance at a distance at which no conflict is possible and therefore noone can be affected.
Heroman3003

Re: [Nerdass] Heroman3003 - Metagrudging

Postby nerdass » Fri Nov 30, 2018 4:19 pm

Lifted. Just... don't do that again, yeah?
nerdass

Return to Approved