[Im40] underage

Moderator: Game Admins

[Im40] underage

Postby Blue limmer » Thu Apr 06, 2023 3:59 am

CODE: SELECT ALL
Byond account and character name:Ckey: Stevononono Character: Noms-the-Wires
Discord ID (if applicable):664265553283645441 archerln#6573
Banning admin:Im40
Ban type (What are you banned from?): banned from discord and from the server itself
Ban reason given:Banned by host: Reason: You, or another user of this computer or connection(Stevononono) is banned from playing here: The ban reason is: You have been flagged as being underage and as per the no minors, no tolerance, policy of this server you are being banned until you can prove your age privately. Appeal on the forums and wait for instructions. Do not post your personal information on the forums. This ban was applied by Im40 on 2023-04-05 20:08:14
Ban length:permanent until proven adult
Approximate date that the ban was placed (including time zone):2023-04-05 20:08:14
Your side of the story:Being frank, I may be immature at times, but being an idiot and being a child are two different things.
Why you think you should be unbanned:while there might be other reasons to ban me, age is not one of them, and I can privately prove that I am indeed, an adult. I understand if you do not want me here. I completely understand that the mere presence of someone underage would be nothing short of an exclusion zone, and to be fair, in today's world, I understand that fear. And I understand people can be exploitative of the vulnerable. the youth are one such vulnerable group. I completely understand this is a safeguard, and not just a pointless barrier. I am an honest man. I fuck up, I fess up. but here I did not fuck up. nevertheless I will fess up. I can be a loose cannon and a glass one at that, but I am old enough at least to be fully responsible for my actions.
Blue limmer

Re: [Im40] underage

Postby JoanRisu » Thu Apr 06, 2023 2:46 pm

Before we process this appeal any further, we must verify you're actually of legal age now.

To proceed, you must PM Joan Risu (me) here on the forums.
You will be given a passphrase and asked to take a picture of yourself with your ID and the passphrase on a piece of paper.

The following requirements to be met:
  • The ID must be government issued or impossible for a minor to obtain.
  • I need you, the ID, and the passphrase in the same picture.
  • I need to be able to read the date of birth on the ID.
  • I need to be able to see and compare you to the photo on the ID.
  • I DO NOT NEED your name, ID number, nor an address if it is printed on the ID. You may digitally censor that information.

Do not post your personal information on the open forums. All information MUST be passed through PMs.

For further details please review this instructional comic:
https://imgur.com/a/yn7OTvI

When you are ready, please DM Joan Risu.
JoanRisu

Postby Kenzie » Thu Apr 06, 2023 5:47 pm

Alright. Just FYI, Demicus_Maximus has desired to permaban you for your behavior on top of this permaban I placed for suspected underage. So once we get the underage stuff out of the way you will still have to appeal that. It's not my ban since I only banned you for being underage, but I figured you should know that since I'm pretty sure it's not in the ban reason since it happened after I had already banned you.
Kenzie

Postby Blue limmer » Fri Apr 07, 2023 5:07 am

Ok. so to make sure this is correct
Suspected underage
and as for the behaviour thing, it's OOCly on discord right? ICly I don't remember doing anything wrong.
I ask because my ban reason only showed suspiscion of being underage as my ban and having to appeal that.
checking it now still only shows the underage ban thing.
I'll work to clear all of this up. if it was for accidentally crashing TG, they already forgave me for that one. aside from posting classified military documents, (first time was on me, second time was because me clipboard was acting up) I would like a bit of a refresher on what I could have done to warrant a permaban.
Blue limmer

Postby JoanRisu » Sat Apr 08, 2023 10:57 am

User has age verified. The appeal may move forward.
JoanRisu

Postby Demicus_Maximus » Sun Apr 09, 2023 8:00 pm

I made a note of this but I guess it wasn't posted. tl;dr it seemed at the time that you were also evading a previous ban, but after looking it up some more I cannot find evidence of this. Therefore I will approve your appeal.
Demicus_Maximus

Return to Approved