[Nerdass]Camanis - Underage

Moderator: Game Admins

[Nerdass]Camanis - Underage

Postby Hollow » Wed Sep 14, 2022 7:59 am

Byond account and character name:Camanis , Char name was long forgotten
Discord ID (if applicable):Hollow#3980
Banning admin:Nerdass
Ban type (What are you banned from?): banned from the whole server and banned off Discord.
Ban reason given:Underage
Ban length:Perm
Approximate date that the ban was placed (including time zone):2021-05-04 16:34:37 (Either GMT-3 or the admin's timezone.)
Your side of the story: Back then young me decided that it was a good idea to play this little game where there are adult things to escape reality , after some months i realised i needed to leave ASAP as 1st i shoudn't be there and 2nd i was putting others at risk. left on my behalf and warned someone that played on the server to tell the admins as mentally back then i wasn't capable of doing it myself.
Why you think you should be unbanned: Coming with the terms i fucked up back then and following life , i'd like to try and appealing my ban as i've matured over the period of a year as i've finally reached adulthood , i'll be waiting for a response and thanks for your time.
Hollow

Re: [Nerdass]Camanis - Underage

Postby Kenzie » Thu Sep 15, 2022 5:11 pm

If you get banned for being underage the appeal process is slightly different, I dunno if you read/carried out the instructions on your ban reason but if not be sure to do that.
Kenzie

Postby Hollow » Thu Sep 15, 2022 5:41 pm

Kenzie wrote:If you get banned for being underage the appeal process is slightly different, I dunno if you read/carried out the instructions on your ban reason but if not be sure to do that.

right. i might've gotten my confused, just to be sure i have to directly contact the host instead right? not sure how to get the code word/phrase! if its just pm'ing them pardon my mistake!
Hollow

Postby Hollow » Thu Sep 15, 2022 5:48 pm

Hollow wrote:
Kenzie wrote:If you get banned for being underage the appeal process is slightly different, I dunno if you read/carried out the instructions on your ban reason but if not be sure to do that.

right. i might've gotten my confused, just to be sure i have to directly contact the host instead right? not sure how to get the code word/phrase! if its just pm'ing them pardon my mistake!

jeez. i've just re-read the part that mentions it again. but im still confused on how to get the code word/phrase. It's there someone i should contact asking for it?

asking because i want to do this right.
Hollow

Postby Kenzie » Fri Sep 16, 2022 8:48 am

Yea dm Joan (the host) for the phrase and also the picture thing.
Kenzie

Postby JoanRisu » Sat Sep 17, 2022 1:56 am

I make the finding that the appealer is of age, DOB to be recorded into our admin notes. An admin will finalize this appeal and inform you when this is processed.
JoanRisu

Postby Kenzie » Sat Sep 17, 2022 8:14 am

Alright I lifted the server and discord bans, if you need something else related to this ban or if I forgot something you have 24 hours before I close this.
Kenzie

Return to Approved