[verysoft] SGRalomi ban evasion

Moderator: Game Admins

[verysoft] SGRalomi ban evasion

Postby SGRalomi » Tue Aug 02, 2022 4:25 am

Byond account and character name: SGRalomi and... I'm not sure, Ralomi? This is more a ban connected to an account than a specific character.
Discord ID (if applicable): SGRalomi#4517
Banning admin: verysoft
Ban type (What are you banned from?): Server ban
Ban reason given: You, or another user of this computer or connection (hotdogeater) is banned from playing here. The ban reason is: (MANUAL BAN) Ban evasion
Ban length: Permanent
Approximate date that the ban was placed (including time zone): 2022-06-02 03:45:39 GMT-5
Your side of the story: I honestly have no idea who 'hotdogeater' is, as nobody else uses my computer and nobody, as far as I know, uses my connection to play anything on Space Station 13. I do not think I even attempted to join the server at any point through June, though the date could admittedly be referring to February, where my memory is a lot more hazy.
Why you think you should be unbanned: Because I am not this 'hotdogeater' user, and I do not think I have any real connection to them. This is not the first time a server has randomly banned me after a while of me not playing it, saying that I am someone else. I just want to be able to return to a server I liked playing on, especially with events, and to make sure that if I did earn a ban, I can know what I did wrong and fix the problem in the future.
SGRalomi

Re: [verysoft] SGRalomi ban evasion

Postby Kenzie » Tue Aug 02, 2022 2:12 pm

Alright try to connect whenever you get the chance.
Kenzie

Postby SGRalomi » Tue Aug 02, 2022 3:11 pm

I just connected, no trouble. Thank you very much for such a quick response!
SGRalomi

Postby Kenzie » Tue Aug 02, 2022 3:26 pm

Yea for whatever reason you had the same CID as hotdogeater but I'm reasonably convinced you're not them.
Kenzie

Return to Approved