[JerTheAce] Skycave1 -Underage/third party comms.

Moderator: Game Admins

[JerTheAce] Skycave1 -Underage/third party comms.

Postby Skycave1 » Sat Jul 04, 2020 4:19 am

Byond account and character name:Skycave1/Jim Sanders

Discord ID (if applicable):Skycave1#9473

Banning admin: JerTheAce - Host

Ban type (What are you banned from?): Server/Discord?

Ban reason given:Underage/third party communications

Ban length:Permanent 2018 -03-19 17:05EST

Approximate date that the ban was placed:2018 -03-19 17:05EST

Your side of the story:The sake for the first half was getting involved in a good number of shenanigans on the server when I wasn't supposed to, as I was 17 at the time, nearing 18 in a few months in a situation where I should have waited. As for taking Server drama to an OOC situation, I believe it happened with Kisuke Gemma getting upset over an IC joke and getting a little irate over it in LOOC, and went to vent about it elsewhere.

Why you think you should be unbanned:It's been a couple years since the ban and I've been around a couple other servers in that time, handling other underage bans in said communities, only neglecting this appeal after so long in getting caught up in the great communities of the time in those areas. It's not the best reason to ask to join the community once again, though I'm not knowledgeable of the details on the latter half of the man reason. I understand the steps it takes to handle the underage ban.
Skycave1

Re: [JerTheAce] Skycave1 -Underage/third party comms.

Postby JoanRisu » Sat Jul 04, 2020 8:29 pm

Please refer to this guide when preparing to send me your documentation. https://imgur.com/a/yn7OTvI

• Do not post this information publically in a forum post or any other public means of communication. Please relay this information privately in forum PMs or Discord DMs.
  • All I need on the ID is a date of birth and the photo on the ID. You can (and I prefer that you do this anyway) digitally hide personal information like your real name, ID number, biographical information, etc. as these are not necessarily to the process.
JoanRisu

Postby JoanRisu » Sun Jul 05, 2020 12:15 pm

I have reviewed documentation for proof of age and make the finding that this player is 18+.

The primary reason for the ban is due to being underage and because I have found that the player is of age, this ban is no longer valid.

Appeal Approved.
JoanRisu

Postby JoanRisu » Sun Jul 05, 2020 12:41 pm

Just for the record, I can't find documentation about the 3rd-party comms being the main reason for the ban nor any indication that Kisuke was involved as part of the ban reason. Since you are unsure about that part of the ban, I am assuming that you were trying to figure that part out in order to address it.
JoanRisu

Postby Kisuke_Gema » Sun Jul 05, 2020 1:14 pm

Skycave1 wrote: As for taking Server drama to an OOC situation, I believe it happened with Kisuke Gemma getting upset over an IC joke and getting a little irate over it in LOOC, and went to vent about it elsewhere.

I dont recall getting irate with anyone in LOOC over anything. Do you happen to remember what it was about, for the sake of my own curiosity?
Kisuke_Gema

Return to Approved