crystal24 - Unknown ban reason on old account

Moderator: Game Admins

crystal24 - Unknown ban reason on old account

Postby Vixen1993 » Fri Aug 30, 2019 6:45 am

Byond account and character name:account name is unknown/lost character was Aliviahunt
Discord ID (if applicable):
Banning admin: unknown
Ban type (What are you banned from?): permaban (server ban)
Ban reason given: unknown
Ban length:unknown
Approximate time ban was placed (including time zone):unknown
Your side of the story: i was banned in the past for things i did and left for quite some time but have now lost acsess to the account i was banned on and have no way to look over why i was banned
Why you think you should be unbanned:unknown
Vixen1993

Re: Unknown ban reason

Postby Scree » Sat Aug 31, 2019 8:31 am

Scree

Postby PontifexMinimus » Sat Aug 31, 2019 11:56 am

Am I reading this right.

You don't know why we should unban you?
PontifexMinimus

Postby Vixen1993 » Sat Aug 31, 2019 5:56 pm

I just put what ace told me to put seems how i have no way to get onto that account. I been away from beyond for so long i had forgotten the account name, and pass so i was unable to review what the reasons for my ban were, nor was i able to see who put the ban or when it was issued. I only remember currently that i was not rping enough when in medical for treatment, and spamming the flip command till i broke both legs, tho after thinking for a bit i think i had some issues with security to maybe. I don't know if that was on this server or another tho. I also forgot to mention in the appeal somewhere like ace told me to that because i was honest with them on discord about how i was banned before but forgot the account info, and i'm using a new computer, and the ban may have been done so long ago that its considered by the server system to be a legacy ban so it lets the new account i made due to losing the info for the other join the server that he is not interested in banning the new account i made, tho he did want to go over why i was banned. anyway like ace told me to do on discord i filled in the things i currently at the time remembered, put unknown in the area's i don't remember.
Vixen1993

Postby Aces » Wed Sep 04, 2019 2:52 pm

This is a really screwed up situation so I understand them not even knowing what to say in response.

So, they're banned, but they're able to connect. They're not intentionally ban evading because the old account cannot be accessed. They could have just pretended they were someone else and ignored the appeal process, but that's ban evading and not allowed, and I'm sure we would have found out eventually. I don't even know if the old ban still exists since it was a legacy ban.

This is mostly here to clear up their name if anything, to make transparent who they are, and that they wish to keep playing the server. If we have any complaints about their past behavior, we should vent them now. I am not going to re-ban them. This is purely so we may go "Okay THIS is why you got banned; (...)" so that they don't make the same mistakes as they did long ago.

Even if they ban evaded in secret, what good does that do if we end up banning them for the same problems as before?
Aces

Postby Aces » Tue Sep 24, 2019 9:57 am

So far the complaints about you since your return have not been substantial, though people do generally still complain about the typing.

Keep working on that and otherwise I think you're all set for the time being. I hope this progress continues.
Aces

Return to Approved