Postby metalgrid » Sat Jun 17, 2017 9:18 pm

Byond account and character name: Metalgrid & Steven Black
Banning admin:luminescentring
Ban type (What are you banned from?): Banned from Game
Ban reason:
Ban length*: Permanent
Approximate time ban was placed (including time zone): Jun 17 2017
Your side of the story: I did alot wrong. I dont contest what I did wrong
Why you think you should be unbanned: I joined tg and got killed by another player, I joined Citadel and got killed by no atmosphere on arrival. I was rash earlier, now understand why rules need to be followed, and I am sorry for what I caused and I will follow the rules if I am allowed to rejoin Vorestation.
metalgrid

Re: luminescentring - Metalgrid - Perma

Postby somekindofpony » Sat Jun 17, 2017 9:29 pm

Let's see right here. In your notes, it says you've been on the server for one day. In that time, you've managed to be day banned, tried breaking out of security with a pair of shoes, you've started smashing windows over the station, jumped over the railing for no reason. Each time I've talked to you, you've been nothing but difficult. You've said you were trying to learn the game, yet you've been doing everything to be disruptive. If you are to play on this server, you need to learn what acceptable role play is, and follow by it.

The total rules that I've witnessed you breaking are, 'Listen to staff', 'Create and play server-appropriate characters', 'Do not ‘Self-Antag’'.

As of now, I am strongly against unbanning you.
somekindofpony

Postby metalgrid » Sat Jun 17, 2017 9:32 pm

I would like to follow the rules, play a serious character that works on a station. I went and read the wiki and ss13 isnt about doing whatever I want, its about being employed and working on a station in a professional invironment. I am asking for a final chance to demonstrate that i can in fact be a good person in game.
metalgrid

Postby metalgrid » Sat Jun 17, 2017 9:41 pm

I am now asking that an admin supervisor or ace look at my appeal and make a descision. I have admitted to what I did wrong and dont deny ANY of it. I am willing to follow your rules and would like a final chance.
metalgrid

Postby metalgrid » Sat Jun 17, 2017 10:40 pm

And this isnt about my past bans. I was banned after telling the staff I may jump servers or look into singleplayer games. I asked the admin to keep my account live in case I decided to come back later. While observing I was banned not for the handrail jumps or other past transgressions. I may end up just reinstalling windows 7 on a VM, get a VPN and make a new ckey. At this point appeals are pointless. I was told by the banning admin on discord to make an appeal. I have made one and they use the past to judge me. Why the fuck am I appealing if you have already made your mind up? Im done grovelling and kissing admin ass. Fuck you all, Metalgrid is dead, and I will run the game on a vm.
metalgrid

Postby Kayleen » Sat Jun 17, 2017 10:52 pm

You may have stood a genuine chance of being unbanned before that last post, you realize?
Kayleen

Postby JoanRisu » Sat Jun 17, 2017 11:00 pm

The point of the appeals is not just to say "I'm sorry," but then to show us that you understood what was wrong with the situation that led up to your ban.

Now, had you not posted something akin to ban evading tactics, you might've stood a decent chance of showing us some measure of apology. Instead, you tell us you want to use something to reset your CID, make a new account, then use a VPN to get around an easily appealable offense.

If you don't come back in here and reply to this post with an apology redacting your previous post in 24 hours, I'm going to automatically reject this appeal.
JoanRisu

Postby metalgrid » Sat Jun 17, 2017 11:21 pm

Evade successful. You may delete the post, the forum account and you can officially kiss my fucking ass
metalgrid

Postby JoanRisu » Sat Jun 17, 2017 11:29 pm

Man, you sure wasted your time gloating. Appeal rejected.
JoanRisu

Postby Aces » Sun Jun 18, 2017 7:41 pm

That's fine. You'll probably get banned again in a week if this is how you act. I got time. I can keep this up until you get bored.

See the thing about evading bans is you still have to start over every single time and you continue to act like a shitter because you don't actually learn anything. You don't get to keep any friends. It's like playing a PS1 game without the memory card plugged in.

We've accepted appeals for a lot worse shit than what you have done, even when admin minds were "made up" that the person would never return. You're just a shitty person. That will follow you no matter how many times you evade or how many servers you visit. You will never have fun and that is your curse.

P.S. I sure hope you were smart enough to use a proxy the first time you connected, btw.
Last edited by Aces on Sun Jun 18, 2017 8:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: A bit more to add
Aces

Return to Denied