[jertheace] DeepIndigo - everything ban

Moderator: Game Admins

[jertheace] DeepIndigo - everything ban

Postby DeepIndigo » Wed Jun 14, 2017 11:40 pm

Byond account and character name: DeepIndigo - N/A
Banning admin: Jertheace
Ban type (What are you banned from?): Ban from discord and game server
Ban reason: "A little birdy told me you were intentionally hiding players you know to be underaged."
Ban length*: Permanent
Approximate time ban was placed (including time zone): 2017-06014 22:06:17 (timezone is not listed on connect window, assuming it's the server timezone since the time listed hasn't happened yet and is about 30 minutes form now as of me posting this.)
Your side of the story: At one point in time, months ago (some time around september I think, it's been months and I've had lots of shit on my mind), a pair of players (who's names I really don't recall if I'm perfectly honest), did tell me they were not 18, however, one was only a week or so out from their 18th birthday, and the other was, maybe, a month tops. They were friends, and being that their age wasn't really my problem to deal with, forgot shortly after I was told. I can say with certainty though that one of them doesn't play at vore anymore, and the other is over 18 now. If I remembered their ckeys, I'd offer them up, but I don't, because, as stated, I don't recall, this was months ago, and I have huge conversations with many people daily.
Why you think you should be unbanned: Yeah, I fucked up, I should've reported them. I'm guilty of nepotism, and I let that cloud my judgement. I'm human. Not much can be done about it now though seeing as they're both 18 (and were shortly after telling me).
DeepIndigo

Re: [jertheace] DeepIndigo - everything ban

Postby DeepIndigo » Wed Jun 14, 2017 11:41 pm

DeepIndigo

Postby Aces » Wed Jun 14, 2017 11:50 pm

I'd normally accept a simple apology, but I dunno. Maybe I'm too far up Aro's ass to be reasonable.

Sound familiar, you piece of shit?
Aces

Postby DeepIndigo » Thu Jun 15, 2017 12:31 am

You know, Ace, I'd like to talk this over with you in a civil manner. Not necessarily to get unbanned, but to set things straight. I'd really appreciate if we could discuss it instead of trading forum posts. I feel like some of my words were taken out of context or twisted.
DeepIndigo

Postby DeepIndigo » Thu Jun 15, 2017 12:33 am

You've talked about the problem of "echochambers" in ooc announces before. Maybe talk to me directly instead of staying within the "echochamber" of admin chat?
DeepIndigo

Postby Aces » Thu Jun 15, 2017 12:40 am

Don't you dare lecture me. I saw the logs. It's too late for that now. If that's really what you believed, then you wouldn't have done this to begin with. We're having this discussion in the open. I want everyone to see it. No echo chambers. No closed doors. I want everyone to see what a shitty person you are.

Maybe you're trying to call your Russian friends on Silk Road to doxx me. Get my SSN for, what was it? Said it was $5? Anyone's info, you said? Well shit, if that's true, why doesn't everyone do that? That's a god damn bargain! Maybe I should grab a few credit cards while I'm at it. Maybe yours. Actually no, because I'm not that fucking low of a person. Also, let's be real. No one's selling social security numbers for $5. I don't know where you got that edgy idea, but it's hardly even the dumbest thing you said last night.

Who the fuck do you think you are? Some kind of big shot? All because you don't like Aro, too. To think, someone would go to such lengths because they're that butthurt they didn't get admin in a spacemans server. Or maybe it's because you're pissy about something Aro did literally years ago. I really don't understand the reasons. I just don't get how completely senseless are you to go to such extreme lengths to attempt to ruin someone's life over a poorly coded BYOND game. Do you think you're entitled to be admin? Because in light of your conspiracy being blown wide open, it is vibrantly apparent to me that I made the right choice. This is why I rejected your application. This is the kind of person I was worried you might be. I was prepared to be surprised. In fact, I was actually waiting for you to attempt your next application because I legitimately thought you'd achieve this test of patience where Nightwing did not.

Then you betrayed me. You betrayed my staff. You betrayed your friends within my staff.

Your plan was, unsurprisingly, as idiotic as your motivation no less. Your entire plan revolved around the belief that your butt buddy would rustle Aro's jimmies enough that they'd pban them over a private prefbreaking RP on Discord. Your plot was to make Aro so mad, they would ban you, which obviously would have been inappropriate conduct by the admin. In turn you'd summon the help of your friends Zalvine or Kayleen, and bitch to admins about how unfair this was, blah blah blah, and ultimately I'd remove Aro from admin and maybe ban them. It was almost fool proof. Almost genius. Where did you go wrong? Oh right. A rational human being wouldn't react like a rancid cum bubble of a person in response to some god damn text that kills their boner. I can only assume you predicted this based on how you'd have reacted if subjected to similar circumstances, in which case, God have mercy on you. Still, we played along with your game, briefly, just so you could see it fizzle. Now assuming we didn't find out, did you ACTUALLY think someone is as petty and easily triggered as you apparently are? The fact that you have to intentionally provoke someone to try to make them break rules is just evidence that you're actually the one who is the shithead, and not them. If you're the one pushing their buttons, it's no wonder the other person hates you! Yet you whined like a little bitch about how you're the victim. Where do you get the audacity? And lets not forget your grudges.

So let's see what rules you broke.
- Threats of illegal activity and real world harm.
- Blatantly conspiring against admin staff (no matter how piss poor the plan was).
- Harboring information about underaged players. Pretty sure you implied there was more than one.

That's right. I know everything. Your friends are shit at keeping secrets. Or maybe it's that they have a conscious and respect the community and the admins who have done their best to make this an enjoyable place despite turds like you. Either way, we always learn about these things.

In conclusion, you can probably evade my bans, and I'm sure you will try, considering the petty type of person you've proven yourself to be, but you can't evade your betrayal and embarrassment you've presented to everyone in this community. The only way out is to erase your identity and start over, hopefully this time as a less shitty person. I won't hold my breath, though. I think you're more likely to just end up banned again. Take your cancer to some other community. I don't care who.

In the mean time, there is one thing I do not forgive, and that is betrayal.

Now, what do you think you can say that will change my mind? Because this is going to be a first for me if you manage to make me back off after betraying me. That will be a miracle.
Last edited by Aces on Thu Jun 15, 2017 1:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: I am pissed, but should not be using slurs. Removed slurs. Not my F-bombs, though. Those stay.
Aces

Postby Aces » Thu Jun 15, 2017 12:48 am

Actually, I'm curious. What does the community think? Let's eliminate all chance of circlejerky admin shit and let's see what the players have to say.

Ban open to community discussion.
Aces

Postby Scree » Thu Jun 15, 2017 1:02 am

I'm honestly curious as to what the hell you were thinking.

Pro tip though: if you're going to form a cabal, the number one rule is that the more people you bring in, the more likely it is that the things being discussed will cross someone's moral event horizon. And I gotta say, talking about doxing someone on the deep web (or is it dark web? I can't keep up with the terms these days) over the horrible slight of making a management decision you disagree with in a 2D atmospheric server with fetishes is... I really can't get over how petty you'd have to be to even consider it. No wonder it crossed over someone's line of what their conscience would allow.
Scree

Postby Alcastar » Thu Jun 15, 2017 1:06 am

thats uh, wow, its certainly an experience seeing this kind of behavior from a non-staff position >W>

do yourself some good and keep the ban, experienced several similar situations from both people wanting to be staff and former staff members

forget they exist for the most part then have a little chuckle whenever they try to make their own server and either fail miserably before they've even started or somehow actually do manage to start a knock-off server *and then get banned from their own server for admin abuse, have the banning admin take over, and do a 10x better job than they ever did*
Alcastar

Postby DeepIndigo » Thu Jun 15, 2017 1:08 am

Okay, one I never made any threat. The topic of identity theft came up, and I simply stated I know how to do it as a manner of saying "it's not as hard as you think". I'm pretty sure I also said I do not have the means to do it, and I've expressed to multiple persons by now that even if I could still do it which I can not, I am not the kind of person who'd do it. Second of all, is the matter of Aro. I don't think he's admin material. He does great coding and shit, and that's all fine and dandy. But I don't think he's admin material. Knowing that if I submitted a complaint, that would only fuel the hate-boner some of your staff appear to have for me, and after some convos with Geta revealed that for, wahtever reason, Aro doesn't write off perma deaths from discord RPs, I figured the next best route was to decrease his interest in being around, and Geta had already started Ico on the path to perma-ing Aro's character . As far as his influence on you, Ace, yes, I do think him, Dhael, and Scree have waaaaaay too much sway on your decisions and the decisions of other staff, whether that's because the others are quiet or what, I don't know.

The more I look at how Geta plays into things, the more this looks like a setup, honestly. Did you know he went and told citadel, a server I haven't played at or been in the discord for since august, that I was harassing their admins so they'd ban me? I find it kinda funny how he's friends with Aro, who dislikes me, and then goes and starts this by asking me how I feel about Aro, saying "Am I theo nly one who thinks Aro is not that great?"
DeepIndigo

Next

Return to Denied