Scree - Samanthafyre - Temp ban.

Moderator: Game Admins

Scree - Samanthafyre - Temp ban.

Postby Blackjack » Tue Feb 28, 2017 6:53 pm

I post too many of these. I know theres a problem and after this i intend to fix it with Table's help. Shes a great admin <3

Byond account and character name:Samanthafyre - Kateryna Petrovitch
Banning admin:Scree
Ban type (What are you banned from?):Server (temp ban)
Ban reason:Sadly i cant copy paste the reason from the loading screen but basically I was very angry, called Jon out in admin chat (Im sorry...) Got mad at Table (Im sorry again...) And yeah... Accused of playing a Lilith clone.. Which I can't stress this enough, I was not.
Ban length*:As of now 8 days. Total length is 9-10 days.
Approximate time ban was placed (including time zone): About.... 1-5pm Mountain standard time
Your side of the story:I am actually really sorry about calling people out and being rude. But I got frustrated that people cant make a comment to me in LOOC before bringing it to admins to have it escalate like that If they would have JUST let me know in LOOC I was doing something wrong. I would have fixed it right then and there... But as it sits i'm very sorry about going off the handle like I did and well.. Table is helping me fix mistakes and offering advice.. So I was hoping to get my ban lifted instead of waiting 10 days..
Why you think you should be unbanned: I Personally think I should be unbanned as I formally apologize to anyone I insulted or offended or even got mad at.. Scree/Table/Jon/K't (Dont know their OOC names and stuff.) But yeah.. I want to fix my problems AS SOON as possible.
Blackjack is fluffy lewdkitty.

Blackjack

Re: Scree - Samanthafyre - Temp ban.

Postby somekindofpony » Tue Feb 28, 2017 6:56 pm

I have to say, I'm against the appeal because of how frequent these are. Stewing in the boredom should help remind you to not do these things in the future.
somekindofpony

Postby Molenar » Tue Feb 28, 2017 7:00 pm

Apologizing is a good thing yeah, I'll grant you that. But as one that wasn't directly involved or insulted in the process, I'm not going to decide to be the one to lift this. It's only a week and a day at this point. personally I'd say wait it out.

Effort put forth on improving things when you return, that will serve you well to hopefully avoiding this sort of thing in the future.
Molenar

Postby Aces » Tue Feb 28, 2017 9:42 pm

Appeal denied. You need a proper punishment rather than continuously appealing everything. We've been too lenient on this behavior, and talk is cheap.
Aces

Return to Denied