Jay Burns Perma appeal

Moderator: Game Admins

Jay Burns Perma appeal

Postby Jay Burns » Mon Nov 07, 2016 6:05 pm

Byond account and character name:Ckey: Jay Burns. Char: Jay Steiner (immature joke)
Banning admin:Jertheace
Ban type (What are you banned from?):Server ban.
Ban reason:"Atmospheics greifing and racist behaviour"
Ban length*:Perma Ban
Approximate time ban was placed (including time zone):GMT +0 0:3:32:07 (Late night shenanigans)
Your side of the story:Just to get this out of the way, yes what I did was immature and irresponsible and I hold full accountability for my actions,me and my friend Noah Kirchiner both went and made a "gas chamber" while spouting some hogwash about Arianism, we then killed someone by gassing them.
Why you think you should be unbanned: I would just like to say I probably won't even go on the server if anything I'm getting this off my conscience, I would like to say I have matured since that time and have gained a whole new perspective on the world, my new saying is "Different strokes for different folks," also i am now a moderator on CM, and have become more responsible and less impulsive, I would just like to say sorry for my immature and childish actions.
Jay Burns

Re: Jay Burns Perma appeal

Postby Demicus_Maximus » Tue Nov 08, 2016 1:31 am

While I do appreciate the sentiment, if you're not even intending to play then I don't see any reason to undo the ban. On that basis alone I must say denied.
Demicus_Maximus

Return to Denied