Moderator: Game Admins

[JerTheAce] Israphel - Ban Appeal

Postby Israphel » Tue Aug 30, 2016 7:57 pm

Byond account and character name: Keirons13 - Bruce Baker

Banning admin: JerTheAce

Ban type (What are you banned from?): whole server

Ban reason: Extremly bad typing, OOC text forbids vore, and suspected underaged

Ban length*:permanent ban

Approximate time ban was placed (including time zone): 28/8/16 forgotten the time i got banned (GMT +1)

Your side of the story: I forgot to do the OOC notes because i really wanted to play the game i was going to give the person who banned me my skype name so they can see my date of birth and all but i got banned before i could and was under pressure since i hurt my character in game and was going to medical to get them healed im sorry if i was vague on info then and the so called "extremely bad typing" i am sorry that my typing isnt up to par with people you know i cant help it since i live and was brought up in wales so yea im sorry if i stumble alot on my typing i cant help that but i am trying to stop that from happening

Why you think you should be unbanned: I`d like to carry on being a station engineer and help when i can i'm sorry if i sounded underage by the way i responded i get nervous and stutter when i'm under pressure im sorry if i sound like i'm having a go i'm not im just asking to be unbanned and to let you know it hurt me verry bad when i got banned since it hasn't happened to me before i just got the courage to type this out and i am verry sorry if i caused any trouble for you i am not a troublemaker i try and stick to the rules at all times i just want to get this sorted out and get back to playing if its okay

Passport ID:http://imgur.com/qOkh11g

p.s: sorry if it took me this long to do this and i hope to get it sorted and i hope my passport id enough proof you need
Israphel

Re: [JerTheAce] Israphel - Ban Appeal

Postby Aces » Tue Aug 30, 2016 8:47 pm

Appeal denied - For the third time today, you have failed to follow instructions for your appeal. Twice in PMs, now once in public. Further failure to follow instructions will result in a forum ban as well.
Aces

Return to Denied