Ban Appeal Bullsito

Moderator: Game Admins

Ban Appeal Bullsito

Postby Bullsito » Sat Jul 23, 2016 8:23 am

Byond account and character name: Bullsito, Evelyn Oldenkamp
Banning admin: Host, but I don't know because I was disconnected
Ban type (What are you banned from?):Banned form the whole server EG; Job banned from HoP, banned from the whole server, banned off the chatroom
Ban reason: "You, or another user of this computer or connection (bullsito) is banned from playing here. The ban reason is: (Manual Ban) Previously-permabanned player Alexbull21. Immediately returned to form with the RL racial slurs and so on. Said "It's just roleplaying" over OOC when people objected to a family of actual nazis. Appeal on the forums (Custom IP) (Custom CID)."
Ban length*:Permaban
Approximate time ban was placed (including time zone): I don't know
Your side of the story:Firstly, we were roleplaying about a nazi family, yeah, but my character wasn't nazi, she is liberal. I said "It's just roleplaying" because some admins complained about our role, nobody of us did anything bad, we just were playing. I'm sorry If that role could tease anybody. It was a innocent role. Yes, I'm Alexbull21, is right, but I want to back because I change and I want to play with my friends.I improve my english and roleplaying level with my friend Primark. I regret my past.I'm not problematic now, my first ban was when I just started to play in SS13 and I learned a lot about RP here now. I know that admins caught me "evading the ban", but was not my intention to bother anyone, just trying to return playing here with some Friends. I know that I was trying to lie buuuuuuuut, I change my mind and I'm trying to appeal to goodness of the admins and hope that you can give me another chance.
Why you think you should be unbanned: Because I'm fine playing in this server with my friends.
Bullsito

Re: Ban Appeal Bullsito

Postby Aces » Sat Jul 23, 2016 5:50 pm

Appeal Rejected.

Your entire group of friends has been a problem, and you were ban evading on top of that. Your previous offense already involved racist behavior in-game, and this is just a blatant continuation of that behavior. I don't understand why you or your pals think this sort of thing is okay, but it isn't.

Try appealing again in a month and hope that the last friend in your group doesn't fuck up any more. I think Primark is the last one who isn't permanently banned right now. If he manages to keep himself out of trouble, then he'll convince me that you aren't all just here to start problems and I'll be willing to give the rest of you second chances.
Aces

Return to Denied