[jertheace] WigwamKing68 - IP ban??

Postby WigwamKing68 » Thu Jun 23, 2016 6:48 pm

Byond account and character name: WigwamKing68 / N/A
Banning admin: jertheace
Ban type (What are you banned from?): see image
Ban reason: Image
Ban length*: permanent
Approximate time ban was placed (including time zone): no idea
Your side of the story: I wanted to try this server but got greeted with this message, I think one of my friends thought it would be funny to grief and/or dick around on different servers while on my IP because I've gotten varying ban messages from servers I haven't touched several times today.
Why you think you should be unbanned: I dindu nuffin and wanna try this place
WigwamKing68

Re: [jertheace] WigwamKing68 - IP ban??

Postby Scree » Fri Jun 24, 2016 5:05 pm

Odd, phrasing looks more like one of my ban reasons than Ace's. I'll point him to the thread.
Scree

Postby Aces » Fri Jun 24, 2016 5:09 pm

If an admin edits a ban, it leads to the banning admin being changed. I do not recall making this ban so I'll look into it first to figure out who did make it.

How long has this been a problem for you on this account? What other communities have you run into this problem? What is your friend's account?
Aces

Postby Aces » Fri Jun 24, 2016 5:30 pm

Upon further investigation, appeal denied. My sources indicate you are trying to ban evade with a new Byond account and playing dunce instead of appealing what you actually did. Try appealing again in a month and next time don't bullshit me. It's easy to appeal bans by saying "I was an idiot and I'm sorry." Lying has instead hurt your chances of being appealed at all because now I have no reason to trust you in good faith.
Aces

Return to Denied