[Demicusmaximus] Xenonia Dayban Appeal

Moderator: Game Admins

[Demicusmaximus] Xenonia Dayban Appeal

Postby BotsMackenzie » Mon Feb 15, 2016 9:40 pm

Byond account and character name: Xenonia - Grizzla Behr
Banning admin: demicusmaximus
Ban type (What are you banned from?): Dayban.
Ban reason:
You have been banned by demicusmaximus.
Reason: I told you to stop harassing and antagonizing people TWICE now. Come back when you can behave yourself. This ban is for 24 hours..
This is a temporary ban, it will be removed in 1440 minutes.
Ban length*: a day.
Approximate time ban was placed (including time zone): 9:30 PM EST
Your side of the story: I stopped when I was asked to stop. First for those specific two that had a complaint, then for everyone when I was requested to stop for everyone. I was rather peeved because nobody asked politely and my first indication that anything was actually wrong was a loud 'bwoink' letting me know I was about to eat shit. I was saying mean things, yeah, but they were entirely IC. There are a multitude of ways to deal with that. I didn't mean a single one of them OOCly.
Why you think you should be unbanned: I stopped when I was asked. At the time of banning, I was making up dirty lymericks.
Don't smile because it's over, cry because it happened. - Paul Simon
BotsMackenzie

Re: [Demicusmaximus] Xenonia Dayban Appeal

Postby Demicus_Maximus » Mon Feb 15, 2016 9:52 pm

While it is true you followed the LETTER of what I asked, you failed you grasp what should have been a blindingly obvious point: People were getting tired of dealing with your characters unending parade of harassment, verbal abuse, and general negativity. If I may point out the following sections of our rules:

If you somehow end up being one of those people who continually pisses people off but somehow constantly evades the rules, you'll be given a last warning to knock it off (because at that point we're sure you're either doing it on purpose or incapable of feeling empathy), and then you will be banned if it continues even still.

Avoid doing things that would get you very quickly fired, because if you don't have a good reason for your actions ICly, it's liable to get you banned.

Just because something isn't written down doesn't mean "it's allowed" or "it's okay" if it ends up disrupting RP for other people on the station.

There comes a point where you just need to stop.
Demicus_Maximus

Postby BotsMackenzie » Mon Feb 15, 2016 9:57 pm

But that's just it. I would have. If anybody had at any point made it clear to me that their displeasure was OOC rather than IC. I did stop when Kligor did that. And then when you told me other people were mad. It really wasn't me trying to 'toe the line'. It was me trying to play a character who is a jerk, goading people into eating her by being a jerk.
BotsMackenzie

Postby Demicus_Maximus » Mon Feb 15, 2016 10:00 pm

And when arrested for being a jerk, you proceeded to whine in LOOC about how Sec was being rude for locking you up without a headset. Man up, deal with it, come back tomorrow and enjoy spessmans with everyone else.
Demicus_Maximus

Postby BotsMackenzie » Mon Feb 15, 2016 10:03 pm

Demicus_Maximus wrote:And when arrested for being a jerk, you proceeded to whine in LOOC about how Sec was being rude for locking you up without a headset. Man up, deal with it, come back tomorrow and enjoy spessmans with everyone else.

I jokingly said that I had a few more zingers up my sleeve. That's not the same as whining. The whining was more in ahelp because nobody had said anything up until 'bwoiink'. And please, stop with the whole 'man up' thing. You want to talk about 'man up'? Maybe tell people to grow a thicker skin about their characters. Considering all those jokes were things that really happened. And again, that's totally fine/cool OOCly, but it's hypocritical.
BotsMackenzie

Postby Aces » Wed Feb 17, 2016 6:34 pm

Appeal rejected because I'm getting tired of this shit.
Aces

Return to Denied