[Scree]BeyondMyLife - Permaban Appeal/Investigation.

Moderator: Game Admins

[Scree]BeyondMyLife - Permaban Appeal/Investigation.

Postby BeyondMyLife » Wed Feb 10, 2016 12:25 am

Byond account and character name:BeyondMyLife- Kilano Soryu
Banning admin:Scree
Ban type (What are you banned from?): server, kicked from the chat, or banned..?
Ban reason:I think this counts as not answering the admin PM
Ban length*:Perma
Approximate time ban was placed (including time zone):Don't know.
Your side of the story:You wanted to talk to me Scree, you thought I was banbaiting, I had fell asleep at the PC, otherwise I would have gladly answered you, which I'm sorry about, I hadn't slept all day, and while playing earlier I had passed out almost immediately, thats my fault, but apparently what I told you didn't match up with the logs, what do you find different about it? Sorry if I sound like an asshole, I really try to not, I get it from like everyone >_<
Why you think you should be unbanned: I wasn't ban-baiting, nor did I even try to 'falsify information'
BeyondMyLife

Re: [Scree]BeyondMyLife - Permaban Appeal/Investigation.

Postby Scree » Wed Feb 10, 2016 4:03 am

Okay.

This is what you told the admins in adminPM.

[07:43:46]ADMIN: PM: InvisiblePinkUnicorn/(unknown)->BeyondMyLife/(Kilano Soryu): Why?
[07:43:52]ADMIN: PM: BeyondMyLife/(Kilano Soryu)->Ultimated/(Helen): I made something out of science and asked the captain what it was
[07:43:55]ADMIN: PM: BeyondMyLife/(Kilano Soryu)->Ultimated/(Helen): Got arrested
[07:43:59]ADMIN: PM: BeyondMyLife/(Kilano Soryu)->Ultimated/(Helen): No question, just arrested
[07:44:11]ADMIN: PM: BeyondMyLife/(Kilano Soryu)->Ultimated/(Helen): A chameleon kit out of science after putting a judge in, and got arrested

And later on:

[08:04:21]ADMIN: PM: BeyondMyLife/(Kilano Soryu)->InvisiblePinkUnicorn/(unknown): She needs a damn job-ban at this point
[08:04:26]ADMIN: PM: BeyondMyLife/(Kilano Soryu)->InvisiblePinkUnicorn/(unknown): She doesn&#39;t know how captain works

Naturally, the captain in question is free to come to the thread and provide their side of what happened, but would you like to tell us what happened that shift - without leaving anything out this time?
Scree

Postby BeyondMyLife » Wed Feb 10, 2016 4:16 am

What did I leave out, I was in research, the sec officer and I were getting tired of her behavior, as i had asked her if i could be HOP for the time ((We were needing minerals at the time, somebody wanted to go mine, eventually somebody else came in, and we got them, at least I think, Sorry, I barely remember anything at this point in time)) So later on, she had a slave, and I went along with it for the time, eventually I figured, well, this isn't right, as well as her being a bit rude during the shift, at least my character felt that way, yeah my character was being a bitch back, I wasn't provoking her to come arrest me, apparently she also said I blackmailed her, when I did the OPPOSITE, and yes, I was kind of being a dick there at the end, but I wasn't /BAN BAITING/ I honestly should have phrased it differently, or not said it, I was a bit annoyed that i took it to her and got arrested, because in RP I wouldn't have known what it was, but bascially the whole shift went on as I started making guns, putting them in, also giving some to the captain, as she was storing them away, she tried taking one I had one me away that I was eventually going to put into the deconstructive analyzer, so basically, what had happened was, she kept telling the sec officer to take shit from me, everytime I made it, that would imply I can't deconstruct it, so the sec officer started informing me beforehand and giving me suggestions, as neither of us thought she knew what she was doing, I was the only research personnel as well, and yeah, we were being dicks in a manner, but never asked for an arrest, we then made combat mechs, I made them so the captain couldn't come and get them until I unlocked them, I was eventually going to pump out a hyper capacity cell and pop it in, but I wanted the captain to come look them over first, to see if there was anything she didn't want on, the sec officer told her several times to come down and she didn't so I just went back to work after running the mech around a bit to test the speed, ((Also I did test the revolver with a single blank at one point through the shift to see the kick, before putting it in the deconstructive analyzer later on, later I went and told her I was bringing something to the bridge, I didn't know what it was, she had really pissy behavior at the time, refused to come see it, so I took it to her, I tossed her one, it was a chameleon kit, my character saw it able to be made, and made it, and went to ask the captain, apparently she tried to arrest me, without RPing it out, and I ahelped, that wasn't a logical reason at all, I literally was doing a proper RP there, as how the hell would I know what a chameleon kit did. I was a roboticist at the time, only the captain/sec should know that stuff, at a minimal knowledge level. so I ahelped, then she demoted the only researcher on staff, however the sec officer had given me a encryption key for sec to pop in, to listen in to what the captain was saying about me, as I wanted to hear what she was saying, and I politely asked the sec officer about it, she didn't have a problem, so I didn't see the problem either, I didn't talk until later on the frequency, other than that, I don't know what to tell you, sorry you had to perma me because I passed out at my PC, I kind of feel like a dick.
BeyondMyLife

Postby BeyondMyLife » Wed Feb 10, 2016 4:20 am

Oh wait, I forgot, I did have one chameleon kit in my bag to shove in the deconstructor, I was going to see if It could be deconstructed IC, that was all I had on me that she could have 'got me for', even then I had told her that.
BeyondMyLife

Postby Scree » Wed Feb 10, 2016 5:42 am

Okay. So.

You were onto the captain asking to be made HoP within a minute of them logging on. 59 seconds to be precise.
Later on, we get messages like this:

[08:07:43]ADMIN: PM: BeyondMyLife/(Kilano Soryu)->Ultimated/(Helen): I can&#39;t wait for 4 days to actually be a captain.
[08:11:30]ADMIN: PM: BeyondMyLife/(Kilano Soryu)->InvisiblePinkUnicorn/(unknown): Are we gonna get a new captain if she was made SSD?

This may be uncharitable, but think of it like this.
We have a whitelist for captain and HoP.
And here, even with only a 4-day wait, you're coming across like you're trying to circumvent it by being promoted ICly. While this isn't anywhere near as bad as circumventing an actual job-ban in this manner, it just makes you look... frankly, power-hungry. Even in-game you were coming out with self-empowering statements like calling yourself the "acting RD" which is a position that doesn't exist.

You seemed pretty cozy and fine at the start of the shift when dealing with the captain, even when they were doing stuff with Maddox. Even offered to protect the captain from any security interference by telling security that it was willing and they were just playing.

[05:32:15]PDA: Kilano Soryu (PDA: PDA-Kilano Soryu (Roboticist)) sent "If I back you up can I be HOP?" to PDA-Lily Whitewater (Captain)
[05:32:41]PDA: Kilano Soryu (PDA: PDA-Kilano Soryu (Roboticist)) sent "Melissa knows me, she&#39;ll listen if I tell her she agreed, otherwise your likely to get arrested." to PDA-Lily Whitewater (Captain)
[05:32:57]PDA: Lily Whitewater (PDA: PDA-Lily Whitewater (Captain)) sent "are you trying to blackmail me?" to PDA-Kilano Soryu (Roboticist)
[05:33:21]PDA: Kilano Soryu (PDA: PDA-Kilano Soryu (Roboticist)) sent "No, I&#39;m saying you could reward me for ACTUALLY HELPING YOU, or actually trust me" to PDA-Lily Whitewater (Captain)
[05:33:29]PDA: Kilano Soryu (PDA: PDA-Kilano Soryu (Roboticist)) sent "It seems like you don&#39;t trust me" to PDA-Lily Whitewater (Captain)
[05:33:48]PDA: Lily Whitewater (PDA: PDA-Lily Whitewater (Captain)) sent "of course I don&#39;t, you keep being passive aggressive when things don&#39;t go your way" to PDA-Kilano Soryu (Roboticist)

[05:34:00]PDA: Kilano Soryu (PDA: PDA-Kilano Soryu (Roboticist)) sent "Yeah, I don&#39;t like my job, okay?" to PDA-Lily Whitewater (Captain)
[05:34:14]PDA: Kilano Soryu (PDA: PDA-Kilano Soryu (Roboticist)) sent "I want something I can actually be good at, DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH IT HURTS TO WELD WITH AN EYEPATCH?" to PDA-Lily Whitewater (Captain)
[05:34:19]PDA: Lily Whitewater (PDA: PDA-Lily Whitewater (Captain)) sent "you can request a reassignment to something that&#39;s a head of staff" to PDA-Kilano Soryu (Roboticist)
[05:34:35]PDA: Kilano Soryu (PDA: PDA-Kilano Soryu (Roboticist)) sent "Your the only head, how would I do that?" to PDA-Lily Whitewater (Captain)
[05:34:42]PDA: Kilano Soryu (PDA: PDA-Kilano Soryu (Roboticist)) sent "You need to issue the paperwork" to PDA-Lily Whitewater (Captain)
[05:34:50]PDA: Lily Whitewater (PDA: PDA-Lily Whitewater (Captain)) sent "i can do that you know" to PDA-Kilano Soryu (Roboticist)
[05:35:08]PDA: Kilano Soryu (PDA: PDA-Kilano Soryu (Roboticist)) sent "Can you? I wanted to become the HOP or something." to PDA-Lily Whitewater (Captain)
[05:35:22]PDA: Lily Whitewater (PDA: PDA-Lily Whitewater (Captain)) sent "I&#39;ll say it one last time: no hop" to PDA-Kilano Soryu (Roboticist)

And you kept going. And going.

[05:38:25]PDA: Kilano Soryu (PDA: PDA-Kilano Soryu (Roboticist)) sent "I can&#39;t really disobey you then." to PDA-Lily Whitewater (Captain)
[05:38:25]PDA: Lily Whitewater (PDA: PDA-Lily Whitewater (Captain)) sent "STOP BOTHERING ME" to PDA-Kilano Soryu (Roboticist)

Until fiiiiiiiiiiiinally:

[05:45:24]PDA: Kilano Soryu (PDA: PDA-Kilano Soryu (Roboticist)) sent "The captains a idiot" to PDA-Melissa Krutz (Security Officer)

Cue you and Melissa spending the rest of the shift buddying up, including Melissa's player having to inform you of the anti-suicide rules in OOC before you toolboxed your own head in.

Frankly, with all the stuff that was going on, there was enough there for the captain to have the pair of you brigged for sedition if they'd actually been aware of what the two of you were doing, never mind the contraband charges and so on.

And I've only quoted the start of the shift's logs so far. But I'll have a snippet from the end:

[08:03:49]ADMIN: HELP: BeyondMyLife/(Kilano Soryu): Are mutinys allowed if it&#39;s reasonable - heard by 2 non-AFK admins.

You're literally proposing to mutiny over an argument that started because the captain wouldn't promote you.
No, "they wouldn't give me all-access" is not a reasonable grounds for a mutiny.
Scree

Postby BeyondMyLife » Wed Feb 10, 2016 5:51 am

Okay, first of all, go on any bay server, if there is not anyone in research your the RD, also, I only have a four day wait on captain, not HOP, I could have been the HOP that round, but once i saw people needed jobs, thats it, and no, she wanted to make me the mime, no, not all access was what I wanted XD the hop doesn't have all access, and furthermore, I wasn't going to use a toolbox XD Read a bit more on that, I was /ACTUALLY/ going to make a little area up near the poker area with a factory console for mechs, so I could deliver them right up to security, if you only saw what I was /ACTUALLY/ doing, the Mutiny wasn't all access, lets give an example, if you beat somebody to near death, they're in the hospital, and you go see them, are you gonna have a change of heart, seeing somebody on a bed dying? I had to sit there and watch the captain leash around a player i helped her get, all shift, the player was screaming for help and everything, that gave her a change of heart, and she kept doing stupid shit like perma brig for 30 minutes until they submitted, all kinds of shit, your also forgetting I can't look at those logs, so I don't know the /whole/ story, I know my part, I'm probably sounding like an asshole here, but yes Mutiny was over the slave, and her demoting me. 'They have a slave, and they're demoting random people, I've called centcomm and they haven't done shit.' seems like very logical grounds for a mutiny.
BeyondMyLife

Postby JoanRisu » Wed Feb 10, 2016 6:20 am

K, here's my problem.

We did not, and I stress this, DID NOT get a OOC complaint from Maddox regarding his brig time and the explicit adult oriented scene that followed. WE ARE NOT GOING TO ACCEPT MADDOX'S SCENE AS GROUNDS FOR A THIRD-PARTY COMPLAINT ON AN ERP VORE-THEME HEAVY SERVER.
JoanRisu

Postby BeyondMyLife » Wed Feb 10, 2016 6:23 am

Somebody should have said this then, because he never told me iCLY when she let me help her that it was a consensual, or in LOOC, or anything, that's not on me.

Also, I understand this is a Vore server, nor did I say anything bad about it.
BeyondMyLife

Postby BeyondMyLife » Wed Feb 10, 2016 6:29 am

Also, I'd like to place something down here. from what I was told this isn't a perma ban appeal, this is just an investigation.

[2/9/2016 23:17:24] Ace: Outright quote me.
[2/9/2016 23:17:31] Ace: It's a "ban until we know wtf was going on"
BeyondMyLife

Postby JoanRisu » Wed Feb 10, 2016 6:30 am

Another thing: We are not BAYSTATION or any other Station. Do not try to bring how other stations do it. You are not on other stations, you are on VORE Station.
Currently, according to the Chain of Command, the only position that can have an acting anything is the captaincy. You cannot assume an acting RD role here. It is not your place to automatically assume said role without the permission of the station's Captain, HoP, or an RD that is retiring for the shift.
JoanRisu

Next

Return to Denied