[JertheAces] ChloBu

Moderator: Game Admins

[JertheAces] ChloBu

Postby ChloeBlue » Fri Nov 06, 2015 6:02 pm

Byond account and character name: Byond name was ChloBu and the IC name is unknown for me since it left my head because it wasn't a catchy name.
Banning admin: Ace.
Ban type (What are you banned from?): Banned from the server
Ban reason: You were on thin ice.
Ban length*: Forever.
[b]Approximate time ban was placed (including time zone):
Unknown, probably 2 months or more.
Your side of the story: I was quite hyped and a bit angry after playing on hippie station, it's a pale memory back in my head, since i was told i could reapply again in another month... Since i was stupid enough not to read the rules back then i got a bit aggressive against two of the individuals and i disarmed them and sprayed them with water as a "Joke" but looking back i find it stupid and quite frustrating. Basically i was trying to be robust for no reason didn't really try to kill anyone but just joke around and be silly, until it turned out into me flashing them and stuff, the person started to see me as an annoying person and that's the reason why i got banned, i think i've changed quite alot not to make that mistake ever again, since i've read the rules and they seem easy enough to follow. I just kinda got stupid for some reason and messed it up big time...
Why you think you should be unbanned: I miss the community, i've read all the rules and they are super easy to follow and if i got banned i don't think i would get banned ever again since i've got through that silly stage of SS13 for myself, i would usually get stupid but since i don't feel like playing any other servers since they are boring and the only server i really enjoyed and found fun was the v.o.r.e. server i wish to go back to it and enjoy my time there.

I've read all the rules and it makes me feel fuzzy because i miss the server and i feel stupid enough to break them, i wish to come back to roleplay because i've become a more chilled out person just feeling to type and roleplay rather then be an annoying little kitty

[Please ask questions about things and ill reply to them]
ChloeBlue

Re: [JertheAces] ChloBu

Postby ChloeBlue » Sat Nov 07, 2015 10:18 am

It would be a good idea to give me a trail for a month :?:
ChloeBlue

Postby Demicus_Maximus » Thu Dec 10, 2015 3:32 am

...I can't seem to actually find a ban by that name.
Demicus_Maximus

Postby JoanRisu » Thu Dec 10, 2015 5:01 am

Either it was a host ban somewhere or it was on a timer.
JoanRisu

Postby Aces » Thu Dec 10, 2015 9:17 am

ChloeBlue wrote:It would be a good idea to give me a trail for a month :?:

No.

You've been "perma" banned twice before and screwed up your chances. I will not accept an appeal unless you find people to vouch for you.

Appeal rejected.
Aces

Return to Denied