N/a banned before I can show my id again

Moderator: Game Admins

N/a banned before I can show my id again

Postby Awesomejrp » Sat Sep 09, 2023 1:27 pm

Byond account and character name: awesomejrp/aweomejrp
Discord ID (if applicable):@awesomejrp#5921
Banning admin:banned for thinking I was underaged
Ban type (What are you banned from?) Banned from discord and beyond sever for being underaged and not showing id
[b]Ban reason given: being Banned for underage
Ban length:
Approximate date that the ban was placed (including time zone): somehow around late October and early December timezone is Midwestern of 2022
Your side of the story: I was banned for being accused of being underaged and did not show my ID in time which have and ready to repeal my ban and ready to follow instructions liunlike last time
Awesomejrp

Re: N/a banned before I can show my id again

Postby Kenzie » Sat Sep 09, 2023 4:54 pm

Awesomejrp wrote:Your side of the story: I was banned for being accused of being underaged and did not show my ID in time which have and ready to repeal my ban and ready to follow instructions liunlike last time

From your previous appeal:

JoanRisu wrote:Rejected for failure to follow instructions. You will not be able to appeal for a month.

It has not been a month so you are already not following instructions. Wait the time instructed before appealing again, if you keep failing to follow simple instructions like this I don't really see why we should entertain any further appeals from you at all.
Kenzie

Return to Denied