[unknown] Discord ban

Moderator: Game Admins

[unknown] Discord ban

Postby Blue limmer » Sat Sep 09, 2023 10:20 am

Byond account and character name: Stevononono
Discord ID (if applicable): Archerln
Banning admin: [unknown]
Ban type (What are you banned from?): banned off Discord
Ban reason given: [unknown] but if i had to guess, mentioning the pirate bay/general bad behavior
Ban length: permanent
Approximate date that the ban was placed (including time zone): around start of april-may.
Your side of the story: the main reason I think was mentioning the pirate bay, but it could also be a compounding of other incidents, ..mostly caused by my ever-concerning inability to judge the long-term consequences of my actions...
Why you think you should be unbanned: It has been a while since said ban, and after being given access to my history on the server, it only feels right that at the least, I attempt to right my wrongs and ask for forgiveness, however thin the patience needed for it is waring... It's not worth anyone's time to have bad blood on a server built for people to have fun with respect to others, and it's worth even less of anyone's time to have to put up with someone ruining said fun. That much I understand, for the most part. In Maltese, we have a word for my kind of behavior. "traskurat" which means clumsy/careless. I have been told this exact word several times throughout my life, and while for the most part IRL i've managed to control it, online I'm still somewhat working on it. Having recently been informed that I've upset just about everyone on the staff, I figure the least I can do is attempt to patch over the damage. Whilst I was planning to attempt to reappeal the ban sometime later, I think that now might be a good time to at least try again.
Blue limmer

Re: [unknown] Discord ban

Postby Kenzie » Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:32 pm

I think the clear consensus is that no one is interested in entertaining this at the moment, so I'm just going to go ahead and deny it.
Kenzie

Return to Denied