Banned for nor showing my id

Moderator: Game Admins

Banned for nor showing my id

Postby Awesomejrp » Sat Aug 26, 2023 3:26 pm

Byond account and character name: awesomejrp/aweomejrp
Discord ID (if applicable):@awesomejrp#5921
Banning admin:banned for thinking I was underaged
Ban type (What are you banned from?) Banned from discord and beyond sever for being underaged
[b]Ban reason given: being Banned for underage
Ban length:

Approximate date that the ban was placed (including time zone): somehow around late October and early December timezone is Midwestern of 2022
Your side of the story: I was banned for being accused of being underaged and did not show my ID in time which have and ready to repeal my ban
My username is Awesomejrp

P
Awesomejrp

Re: Banned for nor showing my id

Postby JoanRisu » Sat Aug 26, 2023 6:06 pm

I need you to read your PMs and follow instructions. You sent me an invalid photo that did not include your face nor the face of the person on the ID.

• I need to see you holding up the ID and the passphrase.
  • I need to see your face while you hold the ID and passphrase up in the same photo.
  • I also need to see the photo that is on the ID to compare it to your face.

A picture of the ID with the date of birth visible and passphrase alone is not enough to pass verification. I need to confidently and independently say that the ID belongs to you by doing a face comparison with the photo on the ID.

I will give you until Monday 9 AM EST to resubmit your verification photos. Please keep the above in mind.
JoanRisu

Re: Banned for nor showing my id

Postby JoanRisu » Wed Aug 30, 2023 4:43 pm

Rejected for failure to follow instructions. You will not be able to appeal for a month.
JoanRisu

Return to Denied