[LM40] - Toxic Behavior

Moderator: Game Admins

[LM40] - Toxic Behavior

Postby AIrouge » Tue Aug 22, 2023 5:44 pm

Byond account and character name: AlFalah - Charlotte Graves / Ev'ha Zkala
Discord ID (if applicable):
Banning admin: LM40
Ban type (What are you banned from?): Permanent QC Ban
Ban reason given: Unanimous admin decision for toxicity/not being part of the server's core audience
Ban length: Perma
Approximate date that the ban was placed (including time zone): Almost over 2 years ago, I think
Your side of the story:The last situation I was a part of included reacting to a vore scene in front of the HoP's office in a way that made the person uncomfortable, but I understand that the ban reason is a collective of my behavior over the past while before that as well.

Why you think you should be unbanned: Hey! I know that I've displayed behavior that has made some people uncomfortable in the past, and I apologize for them. I have no reason to sabotage anyone else's enjoyment in the server, and will be more respectful towards people and their scenes in the future, should you accept my appeal. I think that a reasonable amount of time has passed so that I've reflected on the reasons to my ban, and eagerly wish to return and see how the server has changed! Thank you, and I am sorry for all that has happened.
AIrouge

Re: [LM40] - Toxic Behavior

Postby Hazelbailey » Wed Aug 23, 2023 2:15 am

Frankly, I do recall you not being the target audience of the server, and I pretty well remember you being someone that had zero interest in the theme of the server itself, and that alone left me wondering why you wanted to be here.

The main thing that gets me, however, is the laundry list of notes dating across three years, that detail multiple instances of toxicity ranging from minor, to really awful, that do not make me feel good about possibly allowing an unban, all of which led to a unanimous staff vote for a QC ban with only a few people abstaining from said vote.

As such, I do not support this appeal.
Hazelbailey

Re: [LM40] - Toxic Behavior

Postby Kenzie » Wed Aug 23, 2023 5:41 pm

To be honest, many individual things you have done (like sharing people's ERP logs in external discord servers for mockery) were in isolation worthy of a permaban. I don't know how you were able to keep racking up offenses like this, but at this point you are not welcome back now or ever. Denied.
Kenzie

Return to Denied