[Bigababyabooey - ARandomNewuser4230046 - Prefbroke Another

Moderator: Game Admins

[Bigababyabooey - ARandomNewuser4230046 - Prefbroke Another

Postby ARandomNewuser4230046 » Mon Apr 03, 2023 9:01 pm

Byond account and character name: ARandomNewuser4230046
Discord ID (if applicable): N/A
Banning admin: BigBabaBooey
Ban type (What are you banned from?): banned from the whole server
Ban reason given: Prefbroke Another Player with No - unwilling Prefs and turned itno IC drama and Spiraled into Suicide Threats
Ban length: Permban
Approximate date that the ban was placed (including time zone): 2023 - 04 - 03 at 21:12:31
Your side of the story: *FULL STORY* so i got mad at Noms wires for noming me and attacked her, they nommed meas a willing user for looking for a pred and keeping me safe from secuirty she digested all my stuff and was upset at her she got hurt in her stomach from kciking it to hard and puke me out , i had went out and grab PDA and ID card when i came back i went to hug her and had disarm on by accident, pushing her and she grabbed me and put me in the dispoal unit and told me to fuck off i went and talked to a friend who tried to help but didnt work as i left the bar, i went off where i told her in PDA i wanted to go off with myself and this is the last time to see me as i went and hid after people found me i was brought to secuirty talking to admin about this issue and why it was wrong to do this topic and getting banned for trying my best for my explation and austim way of doing wrong things and not understanding (at the age of 19)

Why you think you should be unbanned: i understand and had re read the rules and wish to be unbanned for doing a wrong thing that shouldnt be a topic and that shouldnt happen in the game i like the game very much and will understand never do the topic again, if it happens again dont say it in game dont get angry at anyone and walk away and calm down.. dont use PDA or anywhere to send threats
ARandomNewuser4230046

Re: [Bigababyabooey - ARandomNewuser4230046 - Prefbroke Ano

Postby biggs » Mon Apr 03, 2023 11:12 pm

The fact that you've so immediately gone for this appeal tells me everything I need to know that you have not truly processed the weight of this.

I've had to spend the better part of a few hours just making sure everyone you hurt with this was okay. You also, frankly, shouldn't be naming the person you put through this in a public forum either.

You need to spend more time to become someone who can fit in this community, and waiting like... an hour? If that? After I banned you, is not that. I would have respected this appeal a lot more if you made any semblance of an effort to allow some time with such a serious topic. We have a lot of neurodivergent people in this community, it's not a shield for behavior that doesn't belong and I will put their right to a comfortable, safe environment above anything else. The fact that I told you directly and clearly what you did wrong, and then asked you if you could explain to me what you did wrong and you didn't manage to get it even partially correct gives me too many causes for concern, that an hour does not change.

You may well not be mature enough for this community if you had ooc anger and you thought it was acceptable to believe in that way rather than communicating like an adult. That's not a healthy way to be able to deal with an environment like this. I am denying your appeal. And in light of the fact you didn't spend an ounce of time to reflect, and the severity of this type of thing in our community. I will not consider another appeal until at least a month has passed, and only then if you have a vouch from another server of your good behavior. If you cannot, or chose to not obtain one. I will not consider one for at least three months, and I expect a better appeal. Sorry, but this is a very serious topic and you don't seem to grasp at all that it is. That is all.
biggs

Return to Denied