[host] freddy135 - underage ban

Postby Freddy135 » Tue Jan 31, 2023 5:18 am

Byond account and character name: freddy135
Discord ID (if applicable): Goro Meowjima#7884
Banning admin: host
Ban type (What are you banned from?): banned from whole server
Ban reason given: being underage
Ban length: permanent until proven age
Approximate date that the ban was placed (including time zone): 8.10.2022 23:06:22
Your side of the story: I was playing on vorestation while being 17 years old. I'm sorry I broke first rule, I really couldn't wait until I turn 18 years old.
Why you think you should be unbanned: Now that I'm legal age (18 years old) I would like to get unbanned.
Freddy135

Re: [host] freddy135 - underage ban

Postby JoanRisu » Fri Feb 10, 2023 5:45 pm

Hello, in order to verify your age, please follow the instructions in this guide: https://imgur.com/a/yn7OTvI

Contact me via PMs for your passphrase when you are ready.

A few key things to keep in mind:
  • Do not post this information publically in a forum post or any other public means of communication. Please relay this information privately.
  • All I need on the ID is a date of birth and the photo on the ID. You can (and I really prefer that you do this) digitally hide personal information like your real name, ID number, biographical information, etc. as these are not necessary to the process.

As with all appeals, this ban is subject to Global Rule 8 and you are advised to not discuss this ban on openly. Violation of Global Rule 8 will result in this appeal being automatically denied and, depending on severity, possible further appeals being restricted for a set time.
JoanRisu

Re: [host] freddy135 - underage ban

Postby Kenzie » Mon Mar 27, 2023 5:54 pm

I am moving this to denied because of inactivity.
Kenzie

Return to Denied