[Im40] Kassandra Tavren: Suspection of intent to break rules

Moderator: Game Admins

[Im40] Kassandra Tavren: Suspection of intent to break rules

Postby LtFuzz » Mon Nov 07, 2022 4:54 pm

Byond account and character name: BottleOfFur/Kassandra Tavren
Discord ID (if applicable): MommaFuzzy#0001
Banning admin:Im40
Ban type (What are you banned from?): Server and discord ban.
Ban reason given: Mere days off a permaban reacted to a mouse LOOCing them of a prefbreak and OOC escaping with an adminhelp to kill/eat it regardless, obvious intention of violating #39be respectful to other players#39 rule so au revior.
Ban length: Permanent
Approximate date that the ban was placed (including time zone): 2022-05-18 21:36:17
Your side of the story: I had been visiting the kitchen only to find a mouse who was running around on the tables. I at the time had no idea preference rules encompassed simplemobs (A mistake on my part) and attempted to eat it before they LOOC'd me saying "I don't like fennec preds" or something along that line, so I got a bit put off. Rather than take action, I ahelped it and asked an admin whether or not it was okay to do so. Some form of disagreement must have happened because it ended up with me getting banned because they suspected I'd break the rule in spite of my precaution to ask them prior, even though I had every intent to just cope and mald about it while fishing with another player. Got banned during fishing and when trying to communicate with the admin about the ban, got a less than stellar reaction iirc.
Why you think you should be unbanned: I admit this was a shitty judgement on my part and I had every right to be banned for it, which is why I waited six months before making this appeal so that I could reflect on my actions and come to terms with the fact that I had been close to acting out of bad faith. I don't intend on making this mistake again if I ever get unbanned, but I'd like to request that you allow me to prove to you that I'm capable of keeping my word regarding this. Any minor slip-up and I'll gladly return to a permaban. I just ask that you hear me out, as it's been a small while and I'd like to give things another go.
LtFuzz

Re: [Im40] Kassandra Tavren: Suspection of intent to break r

Postby Kenzie » Tue Nov 08, 2022 7:17 pm

This appeal is misleading because you actually explicitly stated intention to do what I told you not to do in this specific instance going forwards; mice generally have few rights but on the flip side they are players too so if they are OOCly uncomfortable about what fetish things you are doing to them you should respect that instead of trying to find a loophole to do what you want regardless. Rules lawyering to try to prefbreak people is never gonna be welcome here.

Also this was like, one week off a permaban, so. I'm not really interested in playing revolving door of permabans here. You had your chance.
Kenzie

Return to Denied