Ban appeal - Job banning

Moderator: Game Admins

Ban appeal - Job banning

Postby Nightshadow » Mon Dec 20, 2021 5:39 pm

Byond account and character name: Fire Break
Discord ID (if applicable): Nightshadow#1325
Banning admin: Lm40
Ban type (What are you banned from?): job ban: Talon, Explo, and command roles
Ban reason given: "deep inquiry into an obvious scene taking place in maintenance as captain, badgering involved parties and ignoring all hints to back off, this is after a long history of dubious behavior on the server so"
Ban length: perma
Approximate date that the ban was placed (including time zone): 09-04-2021 (12:14)
Your side of the story: though this had been awhile ago, the main cause of the job ban was due to an agreement for a regular unban from the server. accepting that I would not have access to certain jobs so that I can be monitored to see if my behavior had changed in the time I was removed. since then it has been nearly a month, and I have been doing my best to keep the best behavior
Why you think you should be unbanned: I personally think the job ban should be lifted, as I do believe I am capable of handling myself better. I believe I can make better choices, and am able to hold a position where I will not cause trouble. my current desire, more than a total job unbanning, is unbanning from Talon/exploration. I am willing to wait for command roles to be unlocked later on, though, I very much would enjoy having these roles opened to me again.
Nightshadow

Re: Ban appeal - Job banning

Postby Kenzie » Mon Dec 20, 2021 9:12 pm

definitely not
Kenzie

Return to Denied