Felicia Ruin#8228 discord banned

Postby pn » Fri Dec 11, 2020 6:20 am

Byond account and character name: Winter Schock
Discord ID (if applicable): Felicia Ruin#8228
Banning admin: Don't know
Ban type (What are you banned from?): Banned from discord only
Ban reason given: Don't know
Ban length: Permanent
Approximate date that the ban was placed (including time zone): ~6/11/2020 (don't know exactly)
Your side of the story: He is my friend, he likes weird fetishes, and he liked this server, he just posted some bad stuff twice.
Why you think you should be unbanned: I spoke to him, he really want to return to this server. This can be my personal responsibility if you will.
pn

Re: Felicia Ruin#8228 discord banned

Postby JoanRisu » Fri Dec 11, 2020 1:14 pm

You cannot make an appeal on behalf of another person. The appealer must make the appeal themselves or send their appeal personally to an admin by PMs to be posted on this forum.

Explain why they can't bother to make the appeal themselves.
JoanRisu

Postby Felix Ruin » Fri Dec 11, 2020 9:01 pm

JoanRisu wrote:You cannot make an appeal on behalf of another person. The appealer must make the appeal themselves or send their appeal personally to an admin by PMs to be posted on this forum.

Explain why they can't bother to make the appeal themselves.

Ngaaah, it took some time to remember the password... Well... I'm too afraid to go to forums. Yeees.
Felix Ruin

Postby JoanRisu » Sat Dec 12, 2020 5:15 am

Well, you need to put forth some effort in order for your appeal to be taken up. I want to know why the banning admin should lift your ban other than "my friend can vouch for me"
JoanRisu

Postby Felix Ruin » Sat Dec 12, 2020 7:10 am

JoanRisu wrote:Well, you need to put forth some effort in order for your appeal to be taken up. I want to know why the banning admin should lift your ban other than "my friend can vouch for me"

Hmm, because permanently ban from the discord server for 2 bad memes... (I can't remember the channel name for shitpost)... slightly rude? I understood mute for a while for this, but immediately permanent... (I also did a pull request that reduces the number of suicides to zero from shrink gun, idk, maybe at least this is an argument)
Felix Ruin

Postby Scree » Sat Dec 12, 2020 1:21 pm

It wasn't the memes, it was the "tee hee it's just this thing that it technically is" bullshit to get away with posting literal nazi shit hot on the heels of the politics ban. And after being given a kick to tell you to knock it off, you came back and kept arguing. The choice between keeping someone who thinks it's funny to spam nazi shit that doesn't even play here, and keeping people that don't like dealing with nazi shit in their social spaces, is an easy one. Especially when the person spamming nazi shit hadn't actually played the game for two years.

I just checked the server logs.
Your most recent connection was October, in which you didn't play, you just joined and said this in deadchat:
[2020-10-27T06:32:17]DEADCHAT: Winter Schock/(Anderson Adam) (140,140,26): ngaah, just postet 2 memes on edge, and was kicked without any word, and and after I returned and began to swear with the admin that this is a disgusting act i was banned. does everyone in the English community follow the rules so strictly?

Nothing exists in the logs of you joining as an actual character since 2018.
So not only do you not think you did anything wrong, you still don't even play here.
You think it's "disgusting" that you were banned for shitting up the discord?
Tough shit.
This appeal is denied.
Scree

Return to Denied