[lm40] Captain Pluto [Breaking/Entering, etc.]

Moderator: Game Admins

[lm40] Captain Pluto [Breaking/Entering, etc.]

Postby Plutonic Raze » Fri Dec 04, 2020 2:09 pm

b]Byond account and character name[/b]: Byond account is Plutonic_Raze, and my character name is Captain Pluto.
Discord ID (if applicable): Supernova Frost, The Unwell#7411
Banning admin: lm40.
Ban type (What are you banned from?): EG; I am banned from the Byond server entirely, but not the discord.
Ban reason given: Breaking into RampD, apparently has time to talk ICly about killing themselves but has no time to respond to admin PMs.
Ban length: Permanently
Approximate date that the ban was placed (including time zone): Yesterday, around 20:00EST ish. Cannot remember exact time.
Your side of the story: Honestly... I was just trying to cause a bit of chaos while in character... I was trying to bring a roleplay I did a while ago into the game, where my OC essentially went insane and started trying to break into an area and assaulting anyone near... I didn't mean any harm, I just wanted to try and see what people would do in reaction... Turns out, it was bad...
Why you think you should be unbanned: I am extremely sorry for the chaos that I caused, and am even more sorry that I never replied to a PM from an admin... Honestly, I didn't even notice the PM because I was pretty much fried out of my mind... I at least now know what kind of behavior isn't allowed, even in character, and promise that this will NOT happen again! I didn't mean to cause any harm by what I was doing, and didn't at all think it would cause anyone to be hurt... I... I'm so fucking sorry... At least now I know not to play this game while fried. My most sincere apologies.
Plutonic Raze

Re: [lm40] Captain Pluto [Breaking/Entering, etc.]

Postby Kenzie » Fri Dec 04, 2020 5:45 pm

Well, to me this sounds like you haven't so much as skimmed the rules. You're not allowed to play insane characters. In character aside, you also dropped a few gems like:

[2020-12-03T16:39:19] LOOC: Plutonic Raze/(Captain Pluto) (73,75,3): I hope you all die IC.
[2020-12-03T16:39:12] LOOC: Plutonic Raze/(Captain Pluto) (73,75,3): Idiots.

I'm seriously lost as to why we should unban you.
Kenzie

Re: [lm40] Captain Pluto [Breaking/Entering, etc.]

Postby Kenzie » Fri Dec 18, 2020 3:21 pm

Two weeks no reply so I guess this ban will stay, appeal again if you want to take another shot at it.
Kenzie

Return to Denied