Postby spessCarp » Thu Oct 22, 2020 1:43 pm

Byond account and character name:SpessGameAccount, Willow October
Discord ID (if applicable):spessCarp
Banning admin: ponti
Ban type (What are you banned from?): Image
Ban reason given:
Ban length: Not given, presumed perma.
Approximate date that the ban was placed (including time zone): 2020-10-22
Your side of the story: Took the shuttle for a joyride. It was illegal to do so I got perma banned, since I do illegal stuff sometimes.
Why you think you should be unbanned:
I don't really deserve to be unbanned, I probably will do the same dumb things I always do. Because I get bored and steal a ship or try and crack the safes in the vault. That's just fun to me and often I include others in my shenanigans. I don't think it really disrupts anything, since there usually isn't a story going on, and everyone tends to enjoy participating in it. I'm requesting this ban appeal because VORE is actually one of the best servers I have ever gotten to play on. Its community is amazing, I've actually been making friends. Which for a lonely loser like me is quite needed for my poor psyche.

I want to come back and pick up the research director and be his taxi since he is a little snake. I like to lick the girl that tastes like a vanilla milkshake in the bar. I like to chew on tennis balls. I want to learn about everyone's interesting characters and the unique ways they enjoy swallowing you. The creativity of everyone is off the charts and they are a joy to be around. Losing the ability to experience that would be horrible. But I will admit being a little silly and dumb is in my dna, but I'm not a griefer. I won't detonate bombs, ignite plasma fires, push people off the tether. Never! Because I think one shouldn't ruin someone's round like that, unless falling off the tether is their fetish and they requested it. Then by all means, I'd tell them to do a backflip.

To conclude, I am sorry. Please don't ban me forever from this amazing place.
spessCarp

Re: Ban Appeal

Postby PontifexMinimus » Thu Oct 22, 2020 3:58 pm

I don't really deserve to be unbanned, I probably will do the same dumb things I always do.

Okay, thank you for appealing. These two sentences are enough for me already.

Denied.

You may try next month.
PontifexMinimus

Return to Denied