(Natje) JoseMolhos- Silic ban

Moderator: Game Admins

(Natje) JoseMolhos- Silic ban

Postby JoseBolhos » Sat Aug 29, 2020 12:59 pm

Byond account and character name:JoseMolhos, one of my silics
Discord ID (if applicable):
Banning admin:Najte
Ban type (What are you banned from?): Jobbaned from silic
Ban reason given:For calling out the rnd for teleporting bread, which had nothing to do AT ALL with the whole situation
Ban length: 3 days
Approximate date that the ban was placed (including time zone):i have no idea, about 4 hours ago
Your side of the story:The reason why i was jobbaned is that i said on the ticket that i started, the reseach director is fucking with the borg laws in an abusive and greafing manner without a reason to, nor any rp we didn't even interacted EVER before that happened, latter i was explained that it was a bug on my side and my rage IC wasn't realy proportinal to how i reacted which from the rd perspective was they just relawed me WITHOUT any rp or reason to for metagame reason which was scummy but not on this level, thats how it looked on my side https://prnt.sc/u83ohc ,than my character was reasonably pissed and called the rd out in comns, the rd than proceeded to powergame and remove my ability to speak in character and out of the blue shoot me with an ion rifle (or some powercell wonky thing i dont know im not that good in combat) again with no rp and than natje acused me of metagrudging them for some reason and that i would muderbone if i wasn't lawed, which is plain out bad faith in me for no reason, given how i never even used harm intent on any character on virgo apart from the ocasional schene.
Why you think you should be unbanned: my ban wasn't deserved at all it was completelly unfair the reason why i recieved it was a completelly diferent one that was percieved in the ticket and i never even expressed an intent to murderbone on this server, and the whole ticket i felt like natje was targeting me and acusing me of breaking the rules (murderboning, metagruding, being oocmand and bringin ic) just because i was abrasive IC, they even used my previous poor behaviour to dish out an punishment and told me to "Chill out its just a 3 day ban"
JoseBolhos

Re: (Natje) JoseMolhos- Silic ban

Postby lm40 » Sat Aug 29, 2020 1:31 pm

i saw this ebin event go down

to be honest i think you are lucky you got off with a silicon jobban only because i was 50-50 on whether you should be silicon jobbanned or server banned.

apparently there is a bug with law changes spamming borgs since the rd only set your laws back to standard twice. and they probably mostly did it because (allegedly, this doesn't show up in logs for some reason) you false-stated a predator lawset before and now they were concerned you were gonna do fuckery. although it seems to have been based off an all around misunderstanding/typo from you.

[Common] Pinocchio states, "FUCK YOU"
[Common] Pinocchio states, "FUCK YOU SO MUCH RD"
[Common] Pinocchio states, "HOLY SHIT EAT SHIT AND DIE"
[Common] Pinocchio states, "DONT FUCKING SPERG MY LAWS YOU RETARD"
[Common] Pinocchio states, "DONT FUCK WITH MY LAWS"
[Common] Pinocchio states, "YOU PIECE OF SHIT"
[Common] Pinocchio states, "YOU NEED TO NOT TOUCH MY LAWS YOU RETARD"
[Common] Pinocchio states, "YOU FUCKING RELAWED ME 20 TIMES IN A ROW"
[Common] Pinocchio queries, "ARE YOU FUCKING MENTAL?"

anyway the main thing you did that i would consider problematic is counterspamming the comms with verbal abuse and then when the rd laws you to not do that you charge over to science to start hurling more abuse in person. you claim this was all ic, but you also posted a link in ic chat (which is not in character) and adminhelped it (which is not in character). this breaks the keep IC and OOC separate rule.

what rd did was not great either and they have been spoken to about it especially wrt the ion.

i don't think you were ever actually accused of murderboning or w/e but you did say
It is actually, the only thing that keeps a borgi from insanity is the laws
which is mega hnnng.

it was kinda a fuckshow all around but it's not like you didn't contribute substantially to it and you have previous notes about failing to keep ic/ooc properly distinct.
lm40

Postby Natje » Sat Aug 29, 2020 2:11 pm

Alright, so
Actual banreason: "Had a meltdown after getting law-changes as a result of getting angry at the RD for teleporting bread constantly. quotes include "EAT SHIT AND DIE" and "oi you inept retard";"
I now realize that the "angry about teleporting bread" thing was a misunderstanding, but it is the result of that that got you punished. I will, however, correct the note.

Now,
"RD is fucking with borg laws in an abusive and friefing manner without reason to"
Based on a misunderstanding, they thought you intended to interfere. And the spam was due to a mix of buggy code double-posting(or more, idk) as well as the RD picking the wrong board at first, if I understand this correctly.

Now for the things that have my really go "Hmm."
"natje acused me of metagrudging them" What? Literally what? I never accused you of metagrudging
"and that i would muderbone if i wasn't lawed" This was a result of one of the tangents YOU went on about how Cyborgs go... idfk, insane if not lawed or soemthing. Ah yes, here's a quote; "It is actually, the only thing that keeps a borgi from insanity is the laws"
I might've misread or misunderstood something and took insanity for being reason for murdersprees, as people who go "insane" use that as an excuse to attack people. Apologies.

Now, finally. "Chill out it's just a 3 day ban" is not what I said. Don't 'quote' things that were never said, thank you.
What I said was; "your reaction to it combined with your history is what lead to this punitive action. And it's just three days."

That is all. I've no intention of removing the jobban.
Natje

Postby JoseBolhos » Sat Aug 29, 2020 2:47 pm

The link i posted was a completelly and unterlly a mechanical malf on my keyboard and i had to way to prevent it, it was a fuckup and i didn't intented to post it at all, and the ahelp was because i dont like to be nrp boarded which is honestly cringe, they could have pdaed me called me ordered me to go there yet the just 'backstabed' me for no reason, and the predator law that i state was about 2 or 3 hours before they joined, so they could know it but i doubth it, and it was pure ic 'abuse' which honestly is just ic, and i treated it as such sorry about if the rd felt ofended by it oocly but i just assume that people wont translate ic into ooc, and they would overlook my mechanical fuckup with them link
JoseBolhos

Postby JoseBolhos » Sat Aug 29, 2020 2:55 pm

And also, it had nothing to do with the bred, i was kinda enjoying it to be honest and i got to quote a lot of tf2 memes which im always happy to talk about, and yes a meltdown ic and i would have gladly rped it properlly once i got to face the RD and gradually calm down as i spoke to them or maybe idk never got the grasp of how the rd plays their char, instead i was greeted with ion, honestly i just expected more rp and rp consequences from it instead i just got lrp and a ban honesly it was all ic and i have no idea why we are treating this like a ooc hate thing i dont even KNOW the guy who plays that rd and i have no reason to hate a PERSON because of a game
JoseBolhos

Postby Verkister » Sat Aug 29, 2020 3:31 pm

I got a pretty good front seat view to the events unfolding, and what started the whole thing was due to a typo the borg made while trying to call out for another person (Donald) as "Don" but it slipped out as "Dont" (and was corrected the very next post) and the RD took this as an "attempt to interfere" before going for the whole no-rp law reset stuffs. And while the following meltdown may have been IC, the wording on it was rather un-borg-like, resembling more of a "heated gamer moment" with the allcaps and slurs, which made it look like an OOC thing. And honestly, the only one going for a murderbone was the RD, who wordlessly started blasting with ions (lethals for synths) and possibly only stopped after realizing there was another synth crew member riding the borg and getting blasted as well.
OUCH!
Verkister

Postby lm40 » Sat Aug 29, 2020 3:37 pm

its not abusive to reset a cyborg's laws ic that just straight up false. IF ANYTHING it may be ooc abusive if they are just trying to remove '''fun''' laws for no reason other than to be a dick, but the rd resetting you to standard laws is not abusive. it seemed bad because you got spammed by a bug but that wasn't their fault.

and borgs who 'icly' curse up a fucking storm and a half over being reset is not great, thats not how we want borgs to behave. the bit you wrote about insanity was also concerning. rd was fucking garbo for norp ioning you tho i fully agree there.
lm40

Postby JoseBolhos » Sat Aug 29, 2020 3:44 pm

Look, yes my shitstorm and the words i used we FAR from ideal and i Knowledge it im sorry for ofending anyone oocly it wasn't my intention and next time i will find better ways and words to express myself i just sometimes over react ic and take actions too fast its a flaw with my behavior and i will work to improve it in the future given how virgo doesn't demand an immediate awnser i will try to improve that kind of behavior and be calmer, again im sorry if i ofended anyone oocly it was meant to be just a heated ic moment, its a game we are suposed to have fun and im sorry that my behavior might have chiped some of that fun for the rd, i would personally apologize if they felt oocly ofended if possible.
JoseBolhos

Postby Kenzie » Tue Sep 01, 2020 5:39 pm

well banning admin said they weren't going to lift it and this has expired anyway
Kenzie

Return to Denied