[pontifexminimus] Sk1Tz - An Apology for Ace.

Moderator: Game Admins

[pontifexminimus] Sk1Tz - An Apology for Ace.

Postby Sk1Tz » Thu Apr 02, 2020 12:31 pm

Byond account and character name: Sk1Tz, Iekin Crane

Discord ID (if applicable): Sk1Tz

Banning admin: pontifexminimus

Ban type (What are you banned from?): Whole server.

Ban reason given: Included in attachment.

Ban length: Permanent.

Approximate date that the ban was placed (including time zone): Included in attachment.

Your side of the story: So two months ago, I was having a pretty bad day (No excuse for the following behavior. Just trying to provide some reasoning as to why this even occurred in the first place. That and I was fed up with Ace's prior adminning behavior that I just let that play a factor in my immature shitthrow.) where I let my emotions do the thinking and talking for a good many of my bad decisions that happened during that time. In a complete "fuck off with everything" spree, I regrettably decided to harass Ace through his DMs, abusing the whole "You can tell admins anything and not get banned" rule to essentially tell him that "I hope you die". I did immediately regret saying that during that conversation, later explaining how I am in a "foul mood" and just wanted him to fuck off. Regardless, telling him that I wish he died was not at all an okay thing to do, and could've handled that situation a whole lot better and different than what I went with.

I'm not making this for an appeal, but rather an apology to Ace, whom I hurt here. Only using this format because it's the thread that gets the most eyes from the staff, and hopefully Ace's. Other threads have their last activity from a month ago, and I didn't want to pester any of my friends to go and get involved in this needlessly made drama to copy n' paste this apology to him. The reason why I'm making this apology two months after the initial problem is because during the first several weeks, I did honestly feel I was in the right, and only after having some long talks about it with people I trust did I come to realize I was absolutely in the wrong there. That and I feel incredibly terrible for Ace after hearing the recent drama that occurred involving him, and I do hope he's alright n' feeling better as of right now.

Tldr; I'm sorry, Ace, for being as rude n' vulgar as I was during that night, ruining your day n' potentially your self worth. I could've been much more constructive and chill with my criticisms of your adminning and character, and overall just not have said such cunty things. I do wholeheartedly hope you're doing well, and wish you luck.
Attachments
Ban.PNG
Ban Reason
Ban.PNG (24.14 KiB) Viewed 1379 times
Sk1Tz

Re: [pontifexminimus] Sk1Tz - An Apology for Ace.

Postby PontifexMinimus » Thu Apr 02, 2020 1:41 pm

Cool.

Maybe you should stop telling people to harm themselves when you aren't in the best of moods.

Rejected.
PontifexMinimus

Return to Denied