JerTheAce-Tonyvld Quality Control

Moderator: Game Admins

Re: JerTheAce-Tonyvld Quality Control

Postby Wickedtemp » Tue Mar 31, 2020 9:31 am

Zap-zapper wrote:
I distinctly remlember Tony killing himself because a character turned him down

Oh, I remember it too. That was a shark girl, Tony tried to approach her (hir?) n times, and n times she told him to fuck off, there even was a bit of mechanical fight. In the end he jumped into disposals. Do not remember if he survived in the end tho, but it doesn't matter much.

What I wanted to say, is two years passed. That's huge amount of time, and we unpermad some QC banned people who sat in shadow realm for lesser amount of time, but the stuff they did back then was pretty damn bad as well. And what, they returned to perfectly nice and normal life here. So I do think that despite his creepy obsession with girls back then, we should give him a chance. Two years is enough time to grow up in every sense, and he maybe learn that you should think with head positioned between your shoulders, not the head positioned between your legs.

Support.

He didn't survive, and afterward attempted to convince me to tell the character that it was her fault that he was dead, to make her feel bad.
Wickedtemp

Re: JerTheAce-Tonyvld Quality Control

Postby PontifexMinimus » Thu Apr 02, 2020 1:42 pm

Hello Tonyvld!

Thank you for appealing, but at the moment none of our staff even feels comfortable with you returning and therefore I decided to reject this appeal.

We do believe that people can change and that you surely aren't the person anymore who has caused these many unpleasant events of the BEFORE TIMES, but sometimes a community is really not welcoming to people anymore after the stunts they have pulled. Sometimes it's just too deeply cut to ever heal properly.

Maybe if there is significant staff changes this will change, but as of right now I wouldn't want you on the server and so does a lot of the staff, sadly so. The braid thing, for example, is still a horror story which we tell our new staff members and event volunteers as to what they might encounter.

Better luck in another community!

Rejected
PontifexMinimus

Previous

Return to Denied