JerTheAce-Tonyvld Quality Control

Moderator: Game Admins

Re: JerTheAce-Tonyvld Quality Control

Postby Demicus_Maximus » Mon Mar 30, 2020 10:19 pm

Given the nature of the ban being a Quality Control ban, this thread is open for community input.
Demicus_Maximus

Postby Aces » Mon Mar 30, 2020 10:21 pm

Demicus_Maximus wrote:Given the nature of the ban being a Quality Control ban, this thread is open for community input.

This is kind of buried on the second page. You may want to edit the first post and make note of it with an edit reason.
Aces

Postby tonyvld » Mon Mar 30, 2020 10:25 pm

I have read over the list Demi, and I know I was a problem back then. Just reading over the issues I kinda felt my heart sink. I was an irrepressible dickhead without remorse or reason. And I admitted to just suddenly jumping people as soon as they arrived or got on. And I have dialed it back. I understand your issues with me, as well as Nerd's, I was a problem then. Honestly, I came into this and just figured I'd try to appeal, let you all know I've changed. But I know words are hollow and empty in some situations, and honestly, I know with me my name is shit, and so is my word probably. And it's my own fault for having been such an ass and total creep without reguarding other's feelings towards it. I fully realize this, and know that my character and the way I played them was the epicenter for my issues, and then my blantant disreguard for advice. Just want to show everyone I'm not that way anymore, I know it's asking alot, I knew it would be, I knew I had quite the wrap sheet as you've shown above. But knowing all that, I still wanted to come here, and let you all know, I changed. Yes, I was a prick, creepy and very much undesirable. I know it was wrong, and I won't even argue that the ban was long coming and in the works, and you guys kept being leinient and giving me chance after chance, and I squandered them. But no more, I was an issue, but I did alot of self reflection, I just....hope you guys can find it in you to give me one last shot. No amount of apologizing can ever undo what I've done, but I know I can at the very least show you that what I'm telling you here and now is true, and that I'm not the same person you banned anymore.
tonyvld

Postby tonyvld » Mon Mar 30, 2020 11:03 pm

and just so you know, I really do feel terrible for the things I've done in the past. I know an apology might not mean squat from me, but I'll say it anyway, I'm sorry for the trouble I caused, sorry for being overly attached and clingy to the point I was creepy as hell. And well, I know I was a prick in the beginning, when I was sitting there being violent, self antaging and just an in general violent lil fuckhead. I'm sorry for that too. Just hope you can all give me a chance to show I'm not like that anymore, I'm not gonna even try to ask for any of you to forgive or forget, not when I've been constantly fucking up in the past and making it a problem for the admins and community. And I apologize to those in the community that I have affected in such negative ways, you guys didn't deserve it, ya didn't ask for it, and I did it any way. Even now, just typing this, looking back on it all, all that bullshit I did...not gonna lie, it hurts, it makes me feel remorse and sad. I shouldn't have done any of the things I did. It was my bad, and I'll face the music for it, and well, no matter the decisions made here on me coming back or not, I just want to thank you all for taking the time to read and consider this appeal.
tonyvld

Postby Wickedtemp » Mon Mar 30, 2020 11:47 pm

I cannot in good conscious support this ban appeal. You've simply done too much. That much is plain in the notes.

What isn't listed in the notes, is how they've attempted to sabotage and manipulate characters in IC relationships out of OOC motives, whether a desire to RP with someone who's "taken", or out of spite of the player of the character they were in a relationship with. In my case, he went up to a character that was in a relationship with Tempest as a different character he'd made to play "wing-man" for his character Tony Bingham, saying stuff like "Oh you're with Tempest? aw man they're horrible, but my friend/relative/whatever TONY would NEVER be anything less than PERFECT to you! You should totally hang out with him!", and while it was so obvious as to what was going on that it just ended up being cringy and sad, the fact that this was attempted several times is just kinda fucked up.

You've done this to me, you've done this to at least one friend of mine during the time they played here, you've probably done it to others. Some of this was over skype, which is utterly broken and I can't even update it because their update link isn't working.

[+]
```[2/4/2016 12:09:15 PM] tonyvld: Honestly, Tony has a small crush on Chakat
[2/4/2016 12:09:30 PM] Chakat Tempest: A LOT of people do it seems x3
tonyvld:Yeah but Tony is different, he appreciates her work
Which I think is what honestly sold Chakat on Tony
My message go through?
Ophelie really is a bitch
To be brutally honest just cut off the damn friendship or relationship with the shark girl she ain't worth Tempest's time
So don't talk to her. Like at all
Cuz I'm to the point where I don't like her much either
I don't know seems like its a lot of trouble to go through with that shark girl""```

This was the first one I recall. You've tried numerous times to get others to stop roleplaying with others, in favor of yourself. When characters/players turned down your advances, you'd lose your shit. I distinctly remlember Tony killing himself because a character turned him down, but the logs of that specific incident were some of the ones on skype that weren't saved, so it's kind of just my word on that one.

He did the "you should ignore that person and fuck tony instead" a year later with someone else, this time trying to convince a person ICly, and then OOCly, and I know this because that person shared the logs with me at the time.
[+]
(Removed for appeal reasons)01/31/2017
Oh boy, here comes someone to tell ((Character)) that she should totally have one-night flings because Tempest does *eyeroll
Wickedtemp01/31/2017
Is it Alexia?
yuuuuuup
I'm trying to convince her that she's not going to change (Character)'s mind
Cause (Character) is patiently explaining
"Look. I love hir. And shi hasn't limited me from loving others, I just happen to really have most of my love on hir. Because shi was there when I needed someone, anyone."
"Alexia Andrews says, "But ask yourself this"
Alexia Andrews asks, "Is she in love with you, or in love what she can do to you and what you do to get her rocks off?""
"You can love multiple people, but you can only be IN love with one person"
"Eventually on of her mates is gonna stand up and demand she be with them and them alone"
...also the conversation started because Alexia wanted to say that Tony liked (Character). ...When he's seen her having fun with (different character) once and was 'too shy to approach her' and apparently sent her a PDA message.

You also claimed you were "just trying to help" with those comments. I suggested that the player you 'had your sights on' bring this up with Staff, but it seems they never did so, as I'm sure it would've been mentioned in your notes if they had.

Like.. This sort of 'Niceguy' behavior was effectively your calling-card, and you were willing to sabotage IC relationships constructed with OOC discussion and communication because you wanted internet sex. That's just one thing on what's effectively a mountain of notes, and I have all the reason to believe there were other instances of this sort of behavior that went unreported because the folks you did it to made the same mistake I made and didn't realize how toxic it was, it was funny to us at the time and we didn't take it seriously like we probably should have.
Wickedtemp

Postby tonyvld » Tue Mar 31, 2020 12:04 am

Ah, hello Wicked. I remember ya, and well, tbh, I did try and do that yes, I would try and set up Tony with my other chars, Like I said before I did some creepy, clingy shit. You were no exception to this, and as for who your friend is, I mean no offense by this but it's been years, and I would likely remember if it were brought up, but I cannot recall offhand who you mean. I know I did some creepy obsessive shit, wont deny it. You have my apologies for it Wicked, I know it might not mean much to you, but I do feel bad for every last rotten, self centered, clingy, egotistical thing I've done. I've looked back on serveral things done here and know the damage I've done is severe, I just want to prove to you all that I have changed. I really am sorry for all the headaches caused, and honestly, I welcome people coming forward with their problems with me, cause I have to face the music of what I have done. I know no amount of "I'm Sorry" will ever make things right, which is why I'm asking for a chance to show you all that I have made some serious changes to myself. So, do you think you could give me that chance Wicked? I will understand if you cant, I did some seriously fucked up things.
tonyvld

Postby tonyvld » Tue Mar 31, 2020 12:11 am

But on the note of the internet sex, that I will have to say is untrue, back then, like I said, I was a dick without remorse. And I'm sorry about all of it. I was a lil fuckhead, and the ban should've happened long ago, but still, I just still will stand here, and let you all know, I have changed, I will stand adamant on that reguard.
tonyvld

Postby tonyvld » Tue Mar 31, 2020 12:18 am

Sorry, sleepy, kind of a typo up above and I just seen it. Was meaning to say I will still stand here and let you all know I have changed, then the rest was correct, sorry for the quick edit like this guys, just am sleepy but will still do whatever I can to prove I have changed.
tonyvld

Postby Zap-zapper » Tue Mar 31, 2020 5:49 am

I distinctly remlember Tony killing himself because a character turned him down

Oh, I remember it too. That was a shark girl, Tony tried to approach her (hir?) n times, and n times she told him to fuck off, there even was a bit of mechanical fight. In the end he jumped into disposals. Do not remember if he survived in the end tho, but it doesn't matter much.

What I wanted to say, is two years passed. That's huge amount of time, and we unpermad some QC banned people who sat in shadow realm for lesser amount of time, but the stuff they did back then was pretty damn bad as well. And what, they returned to perfectly nice and normal life here. So I do think that despite his creepy obsession with girls back then, we should give him a chance. Two years is enough time to grow up in every sense, and he maybe learn that you should think with head positioned between your shoulders, not the head positioned between your legs.

Support.
Zap-zapper

Postby TheFurryFeline » Tue Mar 31, 2020 8:48 am

This may be long or it may be sweet but here I go. I will admit that the whole series of notes listed earlier is quite toxic and I have advocated on other appeals to keep such players from returning. However, this is different seeing that I have had some contact with Tony on Chompers in recent days. These incidents from three, four years ago are taken by an entirely different person than the one I know now. But that's where we are with this one here, with this appeal two years after two years of issues with the "Hair Bracelet Incident" being, apparently, the last straw.

I'd heard about that story before but didn't know precisely who it was. When I asked about it, they admitted to me they also regret having done such a creepy thing. I'm here with this appeal as a character witness and sticking my neck out to say that Tony's far more chill and calm about altercations that could make one angry if they don't have control over their emotions and letting it bleed through ICly.

All this said, if the person I made a loud voice against rejoining the community appeals again, me being slighted with Sam being told to "go find an airlock", and the reason behind it being they felt they could respond in kind to those who were telling them precisely to do much the same thing. Regrets were voiced there and if they make a third appeal, it's likely I'll be able to forgive them. My point here is that this is a case of similar threads: Tony is clearly penitent about his actions these years ago.

With that in mind, it has been years and Tony's willing to give things a shot for a clean slate, so he's got my support! Once more, I believe truly that Tony's sincere with this appeal and wants to prove his willingness to make up for what's been done in the past.
TheFurryFeline

PreviousNext

Return to Denied