[JerTheAce] JGlitch - Permaexhile

Moderator: Game Admins

Re: [JerTheAce] JGlitch - Permaexhile

Postby Aces » Tue Mar 31, 2020 8:35 pm

He should pop into the Discord and try shooting a DM to the admin staff.
Aces

Postby Glitch » Tue Mar 31, 2020 10:09 pm

Aces wrote:He should pop into the Discord and try shooting a DM to the admin staff.

Wich one?
Glitch

Postby ariever » Thu Apr 02, 2020 8:15 am

Hi, Hestia admin here. Discordtag: ariever:5985
Dad (Carl) went out to get a pack of cigarettes so I'm here instead.
Forgive me, it's 9am and i just woke up from construction directly outside my window

I've known Jglitch since Bad Deathclaw and I can definitely see an improvement in his behavior. What he might've been known for doing I haven't seen a lick of while adminning on BD and while playing on Hestia. He doesn't have any real notes that I'd consider to be extremely problematic, and is probably one of the best Citadel/Vore refugees I've ever seen. And that's saying something.

returning to my lair now
ariever

Postby Aces » Thu Apr 02, 2020 10:37 am

That works. I'm still a little skeptical but maybe that could change some minds.
Aces

Postby PontifexMinimus » Thu Apr 02, 2020 2:11 pm

I'm going to be honest, I talked with ariever a bit more indepth about this, as well your escapades on citadel, which were pretty congruent about the stuff you did on Virgo.

While I don't think nobody can change, I am very skeptical you actually did, especially since the Hestia notes are what... Not even four weeks old? So at the current time I don't think you should return here.

You can try again in a month, as by the rules, but really I would give it like three. If Hestia or whatever other server you wandered to still has praises, I might actually consider it in earnest to bring you back.

But for now...

Rejected.
PontifexMinimus

Previous

Return to Denied