[sling blade] Lazziki Kele - Fail RP

Moderator: Game Admins

[sling blade] Lazziki Kele - Fail RP

Postby stormy » Mon Feb 17, 2020 1:55 am

Byond account and character name: WeirdLizzard Lizziki Kele
Discord ID (if applicable):
Banning admin: Slingblade
Ban type (What are you banned from?): EG; Job banned from HoP, banned from the whole server, banned off Discord, etc. Banned from server.
Ban reason given: I continued to use emoticons when asked not to. I deeply apologise for this and take full responsibility for it.
Ban length: Perma ban
Approximate date that the ban was placed (including time zone): I believe it was at 12 o’clock central standard time. If not I can edit this later and fix it.
Your side of the story: I really just didn’t fully understand due to me not paying attention, this wasn’t anyone else’s fault I honestly messed up on my own.
Why you think you should be unbanned: Well I really enjoy the game, I enjoy the people who play it the fandom around it the lore and everything. I don’t really have anything to offer and I’ll understand if that‘a unfortunate. But in the future I can offer than I won’t make this mistake again.
stormy

Re: [sling blade] Lazziki Kele - Fail RP

Postby JoanRisu » Mon Feb 17, 2020 3:27 pm

I think part of the issue is just trying to communicate issues with you including how to use the basic functions of SS13.

Are you taking the time to learn the game itself?
JoanRisu

Postby Aces » Tue Feb 18, 2020 6:49 pm

This feels like a ban we should reject just because of quality control. You were told by an admin to stop doing it, but you didn't, and your effort in typing and grammar overall is pretty miserable.
Aces

Postby Aces » Thu Feb 27, 2020 7:42 am

No response. Appeal rejected.
Aces

Return to Denied